GDT: Game 14: Anaheim Ducks(7-4-3) @ Seattle Kraken(4-8-1) - 7:00 p.m. PT/ 10:00 p.m. ET

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Seattle Kraken need to get their shite together...Morgan Geekie is not a top 6 forward though brother Conor Geekie probably will be and he has size 6-4 in spades

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I can't listen to this Englishman they have on the broadcast,he should go back and do Soccer or something

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Seattle Kraken need to get their shite together...Morgan Geekie is not a top 6 forward though brother Conor Geekie probably will be and he has size 6-4 in spades
My guess is that they are trying to balance the offense across 3 lines which is forcing Geekie up in the top-6.

Schwartz-Wennberg-Eberle
McCann-Gourde-Donskoi
Johansson-Jarnkrok-Tanev
Geekie-Sheahan-Donato

I would try to run something like that. Load up the top-6 and let them do their thing. I know we have had our fair share of injuries but it looks like Hakstol is picking names out of a hat at this time.

If anything swap Donskoi and Tanev because Tanev has shown good chemistry with Gourde.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
We could use a couple of wingers with size and strenght to win those pucks in the corners and also for creating some mask for the opposite goalies. We should do better in front of the goal and it is a great way to get more power plays to create havoc in front of the goalies.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
I still would like to see Eberle and Donskoi together. It worked well when they were together at one point and Donskoi's defensive game would give more liberties for Eberle offensively.

Reactions: kihei

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
Our defensive play is just sloppy from several players. Guys are just not committed properly. Once again it is a coaches job to get the team ready for the game.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Quick look at available offensive-minded UFAs in '22 of a still reasonable age

Giroux
Gaudreau
Forsberg
Hertl
Palat
Domi
Neiderreiter
Burakovsky
Trocchet
Kadri
Rakell
Copp

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Anaheim looks great though. The kraken look bad at the same time. Awful stuff tonight. With 4 of the next 5 being against very good teams, I’m worried.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Quick look at available offensive-minded UFAs in '22 of a still reasonable age

Giroux
Gaudreau
Forsberg
Hertl
Palat
Domi
Neiderreiter
Burakovsky
Trocchet
Kadri
Rakell
Copp
A lot of these guys may never hit the market. The 2 that interest me on the list are Hertl and Forsberg. Gaudreau could be another interesting add.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad