GDT: Game 14 • CBJ @ ANA • 9:00 EST • November 4th, 2018.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I know we have talent...enough that we should no way be this bad on the PP. At what point d the players revolt against what the coaches are preaching and say "screw it, we can scheme this better than you".
If it hasn't been done, I'd get the first unit together for a series of meetings to do just that.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I just got home and turned on the game to see it was a PP The first thing I saw was a Bread fan on a shot followed by Cam likewise whiffing on the shot. Is this how things have gone?

Reactions: Fairwhether

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I know we have talent...enough that we should no way be this bad on the PP. At what point d the players revolt against what the coaches are preaching and say "screw it, we can scheme this better than you".
I bet the coaches wish they would. If I were Torts, I'd just throw them out onto ice and say "forwards, go do something creative. Defensemen, cover their asses in case it doesn't work."

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I just got home and turned on the game to see it was a PP The first thing I saw was a Bread fan on a shot followed by Cam likewise whiffing on the shot. Is this how things have gone?
This is their Morse code for "Fire Larsen" Miss - wide - miss - whiff.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Its not that we aren't scoring on the PP...we don't even get any shots, pressure, chances to set up in the offensive zone or scoring opportunities.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
I found the perfect image to describe our powerplay:

a22.jpg

Reactions: CPTN71

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Rimer just said the Jackets will take that PP. Is he sure about that?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Walked in from a cake tasting with the fiancé ... with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd.. just in time to watch two poopy power plays.

Then Fowler’s goal. That looked awfully like something we should be doing.

Can I just go back to cake tasting?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad