GDT: Game 14 • CBJ @ ANA • 9:00 EST • November 4th, 2018.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
That was, without a doubt, the most boring period of hockey I have ever seen.

If you show that on loop, that has the potential to cure insomnia.

Reactions: Palm Tree

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Foligno was invisible on that PP, good to see his talk of guys earning their spot on a unit came true early on
Everyone looks invisible on the PP. The positive was we didn't give up any goals. The bad news we only go three SOGs in the entire period including two PPs. Just awful!

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Somebody please explain to me how our assistant coaches keep their jobs. We suck on the PP, we are bad on the PK. What exactly do those guys do?

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
Did we complete a pass that period? Can't tell if sloppy or just lazy away from the puck.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Sifting thru Anaheim’s GDT on their board, You would think that we haven’t won a game since 2007.

Some quotes:

“Have the cbj feed. They must have the most boring commentators in the league.”

“Korpisalo is terrible...”

“Wow, I really wanted Ryan Murray back in the day. Basically forgot he existed since then.”

“It looks like Columbus let Randy Carlyle act as a guest coach. It’s not that the Ducks are good as much as the other team is really bad.”

“No, Columbus is that bad.”

Ouch

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
How close are we to rock bottom?

An entire front office and coaching staff that was just signed to extensions that haven't even taken effect yet. 2 star players who don't want to be here. Several other non performing players who seems interested in doing anything but play hockey. Where does it end?

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
When things aren't going well in sports, everyone tends to go through phases where they try to play through it...then they start thinking about it and try to 'fix' things...then you realize none of that works and just start playing because f* it. Hoping the CBJ are nearing that stage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad