GDT: Game 14 • CBJ @ ANA • 9:00 EST • November 4th, 2018.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Lol people on this board were saying our window to be competitive was just opening 3 years ago. I used to get so much s*** for saying that was not true. Truth is, the team is still bad and the future doesn’t look brighter. Without Bob and Panarin we might be a lotto team.

At least Korpi has some emotion. I’m glad he’s mad. At least he wants to win, unlike what seems like a majority of the team.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Wennberg with a really poor effort.
Not his fault at all. He was defending the guy playing high, Jones was responsible for Fowler. Panarin barely got beat on a move and Jones overreacted to it and left Folwer to help and Wennberg had no chance to cover.

Until it’s proven wrong, I’ll say it every night: Jones and Werenski are the worst defensive top pair in the league by a mile. Jones was completely at fault on the winner and Werenski was to blame for being completely out of position and screening Korpi on goal 2.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Lol people on this board were saying our window to be competitive was just opening 3 years ago. I used to get so much s*** for saying that was not true. Truth is, the team is still bad and the future doesn’t look brighter. Without Bob and Panarin we might be a lotto team.
Given that the malaise has also been affecting Bob and Panarin, I'm not sure one can readily jump to that conclusion. I'm as annoyed as anyone else, but this "only these two 'name' guys are awesome and everyone else sucks" sort of analysis doesn't help.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Given that the malaise has also been affecting Bob and Panarin, I'm not sure one can readily jump to that conclusion. I'm as annoyed as anyone else, but this "only these two 'name' guys are awesome and everyone else sucks" sort of analysis doesn't help.
You are the ring leader. Every excuse in the book, now and back then. Besides Jones those are the only elite players on our team. You always try to discredit everyone but at some point we need to stop making excuses.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->