GDT: Game 13 | Stars @ Blue Jackets | 7:30 PM EST

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Dzone strategy had to change.

Really overdue.

I don't think our play with the puck is all bad, but we just don't have it to begin with with all these 90-120 second defensive shifts. It's like being on the PK twelve times a game.

Bean needs to sit next game. He’s done nothing positive these last 4 or 5 games. Get Jiricek back in there

Bean can rotate with Boqvist. Jiricek to the AHL.

He will still skate circles around Olivier

Olivier of all players has been fine. He's fast and wins a decent amount of battles.

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I think it's time to just throw in the towel and to start betting against CBJ every night.

They are so predicable.

At 2-0 you easily could have got DAL money line (+200).
DAL +1.5 probably would have been at least (+400)

Is there anyone in their right mind who honestly thought CBJ would hold on at 2-0?

Reactions: I3LI3

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I think it's time to just throw in the towel and to start betting against CBJ every night.

They are so predicable.

Is there anyone in their right mind who honestly thought CBJ would hold on at 2-0?
Nobody here (anyway)

Reactions: Cowumbus

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg

They are so predicable.

I'm rooting from the heart but I took Dallas, Dallas -1.5, over 6 goals in the HF sports book.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Same garbage issues game after game. I like you Vincent but youve been doing some dumb shit
It's frustrating because since he's new, you can't say he's incompetent yet...

So can he fix it? We'll have to wait and see.

Ugh, why did Babcock have to be such a weirdo.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I feel sorry for Vincent. What good is a team playing great, shorthanded great, when our stars don't score a goal even when they are alone in front of the goalie.

And here Dallas still has Oettinger, Hieskinen on defense.

What do you think, trade Dallas Hieskinen for Werenski + 1st round/Boqvist + Peeke?

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Not high expectations to start the season but was hoping we wouldn’t be in the discussion of bottom feeders and show some progress. More notable is player regression (Johnny, Z)

Reactions: Seedtype

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Worst team at east. Third worst in the league. This franchise is a joke. Couple years ago it looked like something could happening, but now its same old shit what it was. Arizona is lightyear ahead us and that should ring some bells...

Reactions: Napoli and aRussian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad