GDT: Game 13 | Stars @ Blue Jackets | 7:30 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
You know the drill. Lines and goalie to be posted when available.

The rest of the way this month is going to be very active for the jackets. I believe we play 12 games in 22 days or something like that with a few back to backs on the road. Also against a lot of playoff teams if I looked correctly. If we’re going to be in the playoff race, they have to get out of November being 3-5 points back at worst imo.

Also important to note that this game is at 7:30 and on ESPN+. Not ballys

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Nothing wrong with that, but if there was fair competition, Severson with that kind of play would be healthy scratch. Instead of him Boqvist.

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
In the HF Sports book I took Dallas, Dallas-1.5, Over 6.

With Spencer in the net, I may lose some or all, but until they develop consistent play and play a whole 60 minutes, it is what it is.
I'll root from the heart but wager from my brain.

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
I actually think we match up well against Dallas with our speed but Oettinger steals games

these next 3 games will be a nice test for the jackets... if we can walk out with 4 points i would be a happy guy!

the jackets have a tough December we need to get all the points we can before then lol

Reactions: Michigan Magic

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
Dallas are solid from top to bottom. Any success against this team is a win for our young group with little experience.

Dallas are solid from top to bottom. Any success against this team is a win for our young group with little experience.

Reactions: Cheddarcheese

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Whose broad stripes and bright STARS

Would their 3rd line be the top line here?

Absolutely not. Duchene is on a heater though, he's playing really well. But he very often isn't and Stars fans consider Seguin and Marchment both overpaid by a factor of 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad