GDT: Game #13 of the season Sharks visit Ducks 10:00 PM ET on 2 - 6 - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
yeah Eakins can f*** off. Shattenkirk over Terry? Idiot.

Well, Terry went first. But Shattenkirk instead of rewarding Lundestrom for his night? Shattenkirk over Rakell? Hell, if we're gonna argue percentages, Shattenkirk over Silf?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Terry 's skating seems so much better than when he first broke in. He backed up the sharks at the blueline countless times tonight.

Reactions: Kalv

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Also it's crazy how Karlsson has regressed so much, Burns is 5 years older and looks way better than him

It's amazing watching the way Kevin Durant is moving around after his Achilles injury like nothing happened and watching the way Karlsson is laboring after his surgery.

He never recovered from playing through it during that playoff run three years ago. It actually makes me angry that one of the most gifted defensemen of this generation blew his prime years playing for such a detestable owner like Melnyk.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Lundrstrom is still very raw offensively. The skeleton of his game is coming around nicely though and he will play in the NHL. Hope to just see some more complexity added to his offensive game at some point. That can take a while for some guys though.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Also it's crazy how Karlsson has regressed so much, Burns is 5 years older and looks way better than him

One edge the Ducks have on the other California teams is they don”t have these multiple big contracts carrying declining players well into their late 30’s, early 40’s.

Reactions: JabbaJabba
Oct 18, 2011
Screenshot_20210206-215343_Chrome.jpg
a547ce081e72bf7635ce52e5db4ebd14.jpg
W4VKaCXp3u4SpriU6

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
One edge the Ducks have on the other California teams is they don”t have these multiple big contracts carrying declining players well into their late 30’s, early 40’s.

Aside from Doughty LA isn't in the worst shape with regards to that, but I honestly don't even know where San Jose goes from here. I guess you just play it out and hope for the best, but barring some miracles their contention days are over.

Oct 18, 2011
Lundrstrom is still very raw offensively. The skeleton of his game is coming around nicely though and he will play in the NHL. Hope to just see some more complexity added to his offensive game at some point. That can take a while for some guys though.
I would like to see him develop with the Gulls, the kid has talent, he is a powerful skater you just don't want him to turn into a grinder always making 'safe plays' that will please the coach but hinder his development

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Both Ana/SJ games going to Shootout tells me that both teams have alot of issues.
Terry and Comtois helping the team win in SO. Nice !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad