GDT: Game #13 of the season Sharks visit Ducks 10:00 PM ET on 2 - 6 - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Shattenkirk has decent SO numbers, but that sure felt like Eakins trying to give the guy a confidence boost by letting him get the winner. Didn’t work.:help:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
19CD7875-5FFC-43E4-AA47-4F362CA9469D.gif

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Yay 2 points! .500 hockey! lol.

They fought hard this game, lots of chances just no lucky bounces and faced a locked in goalie.

nothing to do with bounces imo. They just can’t score. Scoring is a part of hockey and if you are the worst team at scoring goals; you’re gonna lose more often than not. Finish the god damn puck.

Good to win but we should be walking out of this back to back with 4 points and them 0. Not 3 points a piece.

Oct 18, 2011
Shattenkirk and Silfverberg must take turns blowing Eakins each morning. Both players get way more opportunities than they deserve imo. Why Silfverberg is such a god damn fixture in OT is beyond me still.
Shattenkirk is a player who was effective last year when he wasn't overexposed, we are playing him like a top pair dman, and no business using him in the shootout when we have way better options and a chance to win

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
nothing to do with bounces imo. They just can’t score. Scoring is a part of hockey and if you are the worst team at scoring goals; you’re gonna lose more often than not. Finish the god damn puck.

Good to win but we should be walking out of this back to back with 4 points and them 0. Not 3 points a piece.

Yeah I agree. I posted last week that this team needs to shoot more than the average team because they are not getting those best quality chances. The effort is there but they cannot finish, and I blame a lot on Eakins system.

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
I was delayed to take the dog on a walk, so I couldnt ask, but why was shatt taking a shot?!

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Lundy's confidence is emerging! We might be witnessing him pass up Steel at the center talent. He was everywhere, forecheck, backcheck, passing, and scoring a goal!

Reactions: ScarTroy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad