GDT: Game 12: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 3:00PM | Happy Nevada Day

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Knights just look flat. Not going to lie, the defense is starting to look like the names on the back of the jersey. Holden and Englland are not names you see on a cup contender.
I really think McPhee's strategy was to front load the offense and develop the defense internally. Well, turns out the young guys like Hague, Bischoff, Schuldt, Whitecloud weren't quite as ready as we might have thought.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I really think McPhee's strategy was to front load the offense and develop the defense internally. Well, turns out the young guys like Hague, Bischoff, Schuldt, Whitecloud weren't quite as ready as we might have thought.

Is it that the kids aren't ready or is it they want Holden & Engelland both at RD with Schmidt out?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

I think the only answer is a trade and there is not any cap so a big player would have to go. Trade Stastny, move Glass up, acquire Niskanen.

We would still have 7 top six forwards and Eakin at 3C but a far better balanced defense.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think the only answer is a trade and there is not any cap so a big player would have to go. Trade Stastny, move Glass up, acquire Niskanen.

We would still have 7 top six forwards and Eakin at 3C but a far better balanced defense.
I'm for it.

Not gonna hold my breath though.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Thank god that's over.

NN47Yd.gif

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad