GDT: Game 12: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 3:00PM | Happy Nevada Day

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm Just Saying, but a repeat of this would be great.
upload_2019-10-25_22-31-57.jpeg

upload_2019-10-25_22-32-48.jpeg

:avs Vs :vegas
Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights
25th Oct | 3:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Predicted Line Up

Offense

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Glass-Cody.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Pirri-Brandon.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

Defense

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

Bischoff-Jake_VGK-2020_.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Goalies

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

VGK.png

Sparks.

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

GO :vegas GO

Last edited:

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
No Flower?
Also, isn't Pirri getting scratched and Carrier moving to the third line? Possible Roy sighting in store?

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
Good morning Vegas friends. Not sure what Nevada day is but daytime hockey is always interesting. Unfortunately Avs fans still not able to watch, continuing dispute between our local broadcast and all the cable companies.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Good morning Vegas friends. Not sure what Nevada day is but daytime hockey is always interesting. Unfortunately Avs fans still not able to watch, continuing dispute between our local broadcast and all the cable companies.

That's a sexy outfit in your avatar. I need a link to the retailer.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Without Roy subbing in for Pirri you could still have Carrier on 3rd and Pirri on 4th.

That actually highlight's Pirri's weaknesses: Two slow and haphazard with puck for 3rd line. Not physical enough for 4th line.

I'd prefer a solution that allowed him to watch from the press box. Including Roy in, but I know GG won't do that because well, Pirri is an NHL player!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
GG always has a headcratcher boy every year. Last year it was Merrill and that kind of worked cause he got his shit together and I think he's hoping that will happen with Pirri.

And I'll give him credit (not much but I'll be fair) his passing has been a bit better the last couple games. But in saying that, better just means he's actually been able to make the odd 3-6 foot pass without shooting it at his teammate or missing by a country mile.

He still just doesn't have enough in his game to warrant the spot.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Nevada Day is the day we celebrate our independence from Hispaniola ...

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I believe that is a joke and Flower will be in net.
Yeah lets go for it was a joke and not I accidentally removed the wrong goalie :laugh::laugh::laugh: Which actually worked out far better because Dansk was in net for the last Nevada Day game Vs the avs lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->