GDT: GAME #12 | CANUCKS vs LEAFS | HNIC SAT, FEB 6 @ 7PM EST | SCOTIABANK ARENA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
The scary thing last game when we were up 6-3 i was actually scared we were going to blow the lead that's how much confidence i have in Anderson not a good feeling

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
The scary thing last game when we were up 6-3 i was actually scared we were going to blow the lead that's how much confidence i have in Anderson not a good feeling

The post hit immediately after the 3rd Canucks goal didn't inspire much confidence that's for sure.

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
The post hit immediately after the 3rd Canucks goal didn't inspire much confidence that's for sure.
Exactly we are winning because of good defense some puck luck and goal scoring goaltending has been such a week spot on this team Andersen needs to go

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
No idea what to expect. In past seasons this would be the kind of game they would lose. Love to see them win another easy one and continue to roll.

Reactions: Brobust

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Canuck fan coming in peace.

Our coach has decided to bench all our young players, demote Hoglander to the 3rd line for Loui Eriksson(who hasn’t even played a game yet), and start Holtby.

please beat us in hilarious fashion so we might get our GM fired and have hope for our team again.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Our coach has decided to bench all our young players, demote Hoglander to the 3rd line for Loui Eriksson(who hasn’t even played a game yet), and start Holtby.

please beat us in hilarious fashion so we might get our GM fired and have hope for our team again.

Well try! But our Leafs are know for those lackadaisical let down games against teams they should beat if they put the effort in.

Reactions: Vaive50

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto

Will do, I bet all my SB money on this game 113000

forecheck

May 14, 2007
This is the biggest game of the Year for the Canucks ... expect their best tonight !

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver

lol this can't be serious right? what young players is he benching? chatfield? or is it a bigger name?

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

It's too bad, because the Canucks actually have a likeable team (at least compared to the Kesler/Burrows era). They're definitely better than this, but yeah, Benning and Green need to go

forecheck

May 14, 2007
I'm sure you have heard the expression. It's happened here in the past. Of course they don't come out and admit it but it happens.

I think they respect their Coach and will come out hard -- pretty early in the season to be giving up for change ... I think they know their season is in the balance unless they can change it around ... Just my opinion

forecheck

May 14, 2007
Teams are just flying through the Nucks NZ ... They need to tighten things up to have some hope ... Green needs to get them to buy in.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I feel like the Leafs are due for a bit of a stinker, but they should be able to cut through the Canucks regardless.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I don't normally share things around here. but why not: I just had my first child yesterday. My fiancée wouldn't let me name him William Matthews *last name redacted*, so we probably aren't going to make it to the wedding. ;)

The Leafs better show up for his first game! I'm sure he'd love a trouncing of the Canucks in his Matthews onesie.

LeafsGuy16

LeafsGuy16
Sep 4, 2018
I don't normally share things around here. but why not: I just had my first child yesterday. My fiancée wouldn't let me name him William Matthews *last name redacted*, so we probably aren't going to make it to the wedding. ;)

The Leafs better show up for his first game! I'm sure he'd love a trouncing of the Canucks in his Matthews onesie.

Congratulations! I enjoy your posts. Wishing you and your fiancée all the best. Make sure you share some insider info if he makes it to the league one day ;)

Reactions: Morgs

LeafsGuy16

LeafsGuy16
Sep 4, 2018
Big game tonight. Won't mean too much for the standings, but it'd be great to see this team sack up and take advantage of a down and out team. It's about time our Leafs to turn the corner and stop being so passive. I love what I've seen this year and THINK that this team has the fortitude to step on some throats. Let's see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad