GDT: GAME #12 | CANUCKS vs LEAFS | HNIC SAT, FEB 6 @ 7PM EST | SCOTIABANK ARENA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Are we forgetting that Andersen always starts off slow?
With that said, I would love to see him go off today. He’s been average at best, but we’re still winning.

If he finds his next gear, we’re set

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The level of competition of the entire North CDN div is overall below average with Vancouver being near the bottom.

Leafs and Montreal should cruise to the top 2 spots in the Div with little problems.

Leafs should be able to sweep the 3 game series against the Canucks.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Honestly though....I'm trying to hold off on the trash-talking this year until we get past the 1st rd.

Thats literally all the Leafs haters are gonna bring up anyways. And lets face it...they have a point. We can't be hyping up all our skill and speed if it doesn't translate to actual wins when it counts.

Losing to Columbus in the 1st rd last year was just too much to handle. We have a long ways to go

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Honestly though....I'm trying to hold off on the trash-talking this year until we get past the 1st rd.

Thats literally all the Leafs haters are gonna bring up anyways. And lets face it...they have a point. We can't be hyping up all our skill and speed if it doesn't translate to actual wins when it counts.

Losing to Columbus in the 1st rd last year was just too much to handle. We have a long ways to go
Agreed but to not enjoy the journey is also folly

Reactions: zeke and OVO16

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
So, anyone actually feel confident that the leafs can give us back to back dominant games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad