GDT: GAME #12 | CANUCKS vs LEAFS | HNIC SAT, FEB 6 @ 7PM EST | SCOTIABANK ARENA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Honestly though....I'm trying to hold off on the trash-talking this year until we get past the 1st rd.

Thats literally all the Leafs haters are gonna bring up anyways. And lets face it...they have a point. We can't be hyping up all our skill and speed if it doesn't translate to actual wins when it counts.

Losing to Columbus in the 1st rd last year was just too much to handle. We have a long ways to go

Agreed. Especially to Canuck fans who watched their team dethrone the Cup champs and nearly get by Vegas.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We might moafreakin kung lao thang explode AGAIN on these fools! BIG TYME! And we loves life and it! :heart: :puck: :leafs: :leaf:

We that much more talented and richer than THEY ARE. PERIOD.
See their defense..... no? :biglaugh: Yes sire. Its that much worse than anybody elses.

Reactions: Advanced stats

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I looked at he NHL standings today and Toronto, Boston, and Tampa are leading 3 of the 4 divisions. Damn the Atlantic was a tough division these past few years. We deserve to be in a mediocre division for one year. Need tonight’s win to continue to how strong that Atlantic truly was.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Just take a skim through his post history. He's got a lot of spicy takes about how the Leafs are bound to go start taking a dive down the standings.
I’m pretty sure he’s not a Leafs fan. He trolls us all the time on the mainboards.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
The level of competition of the entire North CDN div is overall below average with Vancouver being near the bottom.

Leafs and Montreal should cruise to the top 2 spots in the Div with little problems.

Leafs should be able to sweep the 3 game series against the Canucks.
Lmao what a classic post to set yourself up in case they lose to be able to hit everyone with the doom and gloom.

You were pretty confident before the season started that the Leafs would struggle in this division. What happened Mess?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
This guy?

tps://

I'm expecting the usual high standard of officiating.

source.gif

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
I looked at he NHL standings today and Toronto, Boston, and Tampa are leading 3 of the 4 divisions. Damn the Atlantic was a tough division these past few years. We deserve to be in a mediocre division for one year. Need tonight’s win to continue to how strong that Atlantic truly was.

In case you wondering exactly how the old divisions are doing so far.....

Screenshot_20210206-134425_Sheets.jpg

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada

View attachment 393344

Vegas has it so easy lol. Its sad they're the new team and its like that.

The rest of the divisions are much more competitive.

Doesn't matter for this year though... and we all know it... but Leafs really need to take advantage this year. Tampa and Boston just seem to be good every year no matter what.

Reactions: zeke

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011

View attachment 393344

Especially impressive when you note that Detroit and Ottawa are the two worst teams by a mile so far. There are only 2 teams outside of Atlantic Division that are better than 5th in Atlantic ranking

Reactions: zeke

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Canucks nation including Travis Green rooting for the Leafs tonight. Personally went too Leafs heavy with my fantasy Matthews and Marner have been solid. Muzzin needs to hit more. Freddy been getting me those W's but the GAA have been killing me!
travis-green-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-skates-during-warmups-prior-picture-id1880959

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Canucks nation including Travis Green rooting for the Leafs tonight. Personally went too Leafs heavy with my fantasy Matthews and Marner have been solid. Muzzin needs to hit more. Freddy been getting me those W's but the GAA have been killing me!
travis-green-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-skates-during-warmups-prior-picture-id1880959
I think they'll come -- he's just saving them for Tkachuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad