GDT: Game 11: Wild at Blackhawks | Oct. 26, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retail1LO*

LOL This team sucks so hard.

For anyone that purchased a ticket to this game or last...I'm so sorry. You deserve better.

To everyone that devoted their time to watching this team instead of doing something else tonight...you deserved better.

We've given up 10 goals in these past two games. This is beyond ****ing embarrassing.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
The Hawks refuse to dump and chase. They keep trying to skate in the zone with the puck and almost every time they fail

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013

For anyone that purchased a ticket to this game or last...I'm so sorry. You deserve better.

To everyone that devoted their time to watching this team instead of doing something else tonight...you deserved better.

We've given up 10 goals in these past two games. This is beyond ****ing embarrassing.

I'm usually pretty negative during losses, but are you serious?

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
Hopefully this bad loss is what wakes them up from the drifting they've been doing all season. We're lucky our record is what it is so far because I've only seen solid efforts in maybe 3 or 4 games if that.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
Bad games happen, and the puck hasn't been bouncing Chicago's way tonight, but their effort has been pretty pathetic this season, especially in the 3rd period.

At least they have enough talent to still have a good record. And outside of tonight, Crawford has been pretty good so far.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kruger tonight is a -3 and 6/13 at dot (Not to mention committing a horrid penalty)

Just an absolute waste in #2C spot.. Pirri needs to get his chance ,, if not put Z back in that slot as Kruger will never be a top 6 player

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011

I purchased tix to
This game would you like to sponsor my refund?

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
The Hawks refuse to dump and chase. They keep trying to skate in the zone with the puck and almost every time they fail

It drives me nuts too. Kane does it a lot. Sometimes it leads to a big scoring chance, and other times to a dumb turnover.

Leddy can be pretty good at entering the zone, but I still wish they'd just dump it in more often.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Guys, we have 2 cups in 4 years. Yes we are struggling, but damn if this is so embarrassing there are a lot of teams in this league that blow beyond recognition. The world isn't coming to an end, we were not going to just dominate every game. Last year was a fairy tale season, but no way that pace would continue. We are in game 11, over 70 to go.

Nothingman*

Kruger tonight is a -3 and 6/13 at dot (Not to mention committing a horrid penalty)

Just an absolute waste in #2C spot.. Pirri needs to get his chance ,, if not put Z back in that slot as Kruger will never be a top 6 player

This. There is no reason this scrub deserves 2nd line time.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
Waaahh it's one game. Yeesh. Hawks haven't played a terrible game by a long shot. 3rd and 4th goals came off very bad mistakes by the defense. Otherwise it's been a very even game with Hawks controlling puck a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad