GDT: Game 11: Wild at Blackhawks | Oct. 26, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
This team looks a lot like the 2010-11 team.

The Handzus and Rozy signings aren't looking very good early on this season. Once guys legs go, their play goes quick in today's NHL.

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013
When your team wins 2 cups in 4 years you hold them to a higher standard.....that's why.

I think the more sane logic is that the 2 cups should earn them the right to not be trashed after 11 games in the regular season.

You sound very ungrateful, considering everything has gone our way the last half decade.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
This team looks a lot like the 2010-11 team.

The Handzus and Rozy signings aren't looking very good early on this season. Once guys legs go, their play goes quick in today's NHL.

Rozy's legs haven't been issue

Stupid penalties , Turnovers and mental mistakes have been (Like going for that hit on goal #5)

Nothingman*

It's all that's ever talked about when the Hawks lose. I honestly think some people on this board believe the Hawks should win every single game and their "horrible effort" is the only thing holding them back.

Part effort....part Backstrom tonight.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Yes. I'm serious. No one should have to pay to watch this team give up 10 goals in consecutive games to Tampa Bay and Minnesota. This is the defending Stanley Cup champion team. And after tonight we're going to be 1 game over .500 after 11 games with no semblance of a penalty kill, poor discipline, piss poor defense, and an utter lack of killer instinct in the closing moments of games.

Annnnnnnd 5-2. 11 goals in 2 games. I'd say pull Crawful, but Khabifoolin' is probably still sunburned from the lamp after last game.

:laugh:

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013
Yes. I'm serious. No one should have to pay to watch this team give up 10 goals in consecutive games to Tampa Bay and Minnesota. This is the defending Stanley Cup champion team. And after tonight we're going to be 1 game over .500 after 11 games with no semblance of a penalty kill, poor discipline, piss poor defense, and an utter lack of killer instinct in the closing moments of games.

Annnnnnnd 5-2. 11 goals in 2 games. I'd say pull Crawful, but Khabifoolin' is probably still sunburned from the lamp after last game.

This is pathetic and delusional behavior. If any of the players or coaches saw this they would laugh in your face.

Retail1LO*

Well...we were spared having to watch Handzus play tonight. Unfortunately we don't have a better defensive option in our entire system than Rosival, it would seem. Another solid effort by him this evening. My god. I don't remember a worse 2 game jolt for this team since like....ever.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
Yeesh. 1 game out of 82. They lose by 3 while getting many more chances. Just relax. It's just so obnoxious. Fortunately the people running the Hawks are apparently much smarter than their fans.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well...we were spared having to watch Handzus play tonight. Unfortunately we don't have a better defensive option in our entire system than Rosival, it would seem. Another solid effort by him this evening. My god. I don't remember a worse 2 game jolt for this team since like....ever.

Didn't they get blown out by Colorado and Edmonton back to back last year?

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Oh well, hopefully this is a wake up call. Q needs to get a fire under these guys. Need to see a fired up and focused team this next game. This is the worst home game we have had in a long time.

Q needs to get his act together as well. Every game we have new guys in and out of the line up, different lines every game and within the game. I know he is trying to change things up to find something that works but there is no continuity.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
What's gonna happen to some of these fans when we go through a losing streak - which WILL happen in an 82 game season.

Get down off the ledge. Long way to go.

Retail1LO*

This is pathetic and delusional behavior. If any of the players or coaches saw this they would laugh in your face.

Yeah? I'd ask them for my money back. They can afford it...and no one's earned their paycheck in the last 2 games anyway.

Furthermore, if any of them can laugh after these past two games, I'd question where their head and heart is even further. Laughter's for funny ****. And this isn't even remotely amusing.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
Yeesh. 1 game out of 82. They lose by 3 while getting many more chances. Just relax. It's just so obnoxious. Fortunately the people running the Hawks are apparently much smarter than their fans.

I agree for the most part, but your posts are pretty obnoxious as well.

Nothingman*

What's gonna happen to some of these fans when we go through a losing streak - which WILL happen in an 82 game season.

Get down off the ledge. Long way to go.

Well...they are starting a losing streak with two in a row.

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013

they did exactly this, literally less than a year ago. 12 goals in 2 games, both losses.

http://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/201303080COL.html
http://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/201303100CHI.html

Retail1LO*

They're .682. This isn't baseball.

They're what? .682? LOL They're 6-2-3. They've won 6 and lost 5.

They're 1 game over .500 no matter what sport you're talking about.

Just because the NHL give you points for being a loser doesn't mean you're losing fewer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad