GDT: Game 11: Wild at Blackhawks | Oct. 26, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
Guys, we have 2 cups in 4 years. Yes we are struggling, but damn if this is so embarrassing there are a lot of teams in this league that blow beyond recognition. The world isn't coming to an end, we were not going to just dominate every game. Last year was a fairy tale season, but no way that pace would continue. We are in game 11, over 70 to go.

Very true. Their effort has been what's bugging me the most, but they should snap out of it soon.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Guys, we have 2 cups in 4 years. Yes we are struggling, but damn if this is so embarrassing there are a lot of teams in this league that blow beyond recognition. The world isn't coming to an end, we were not going to just dominate every game. Last year was a fairy tale season, but no way that pace would continue. We are in game 11, over 70 to go.

Team has put forth horrid effort in almost every game

It doesn't matter the 2 cups in 4 years ,, This is new season

Nothingman*

I have to listen to the Mn feed. In case you didn't know Suter leads all teams in minutes per game. I hear this every three minutes. Apparently Minnesota fans have very short memories.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
Kruger tonight is a -3 and 6/13 at dot (Not to mention committing a horrid penalty)

Just an absolute waste in #2C spot.. Pirri needs to get his chance ,, if not put Z back in that slot as Kruger will never be a top 6 player

Two of those were brutal turnovers by Kane and Leddy when he was out of the zone, and I'm not sure what 6/13 from the dot is supposed to imply

But yeah he still has no business being #2C

If Pirri is going to be 2C it has to be between Sharp and Hossa

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

NOOOOO. This team blows. :laugh:

They lost some talent. I think people underestimate how solid that 3rd line was at times last year, 4th line as well. Hawks don't have that right now.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
Team has put forth horrid effort in almost every game

It doesn't matter the 2 cups in 4 years ,, This is new season

By what measure, bwc??!! If you can find something to back this statement up, then please. Otherwise it is total ********! Team is top 3 in the NHL in shots%, corsi%, fenwick% at even strength. No different from last year, essentially! So just give it a rest.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville

When your team wins 2 cups in 4 years you hold them to a higher standard.....that's why.

Nothingman*

By what measure, bwc??!! If you can find something to back this statement up, then please. Otherwise it is total ********! Team is top 3 in the NHL in shots%, corsi%, fenwick% at even strength. No different from last year, essentially! So just give it a rest.

There are roughly 2-3 games where the Hawks played like last year. If you are saying otherwise you are not watching the games.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
Listening to Wild announcers say "Pareezey" all night has been grinding my gears

I don't care if that's how he wants it, Pa-ree-zay sounds way better

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
Waaahh it's one game. Yeesh. Hawks haven't played a terrible game by a long shot. 3rd and 4th goals came off very bad mistakes by the defense. Otherwise it's been a very even game with Hawks controlling puck a lot.

Good call bro. If this doesn't count as a terrible game then I'm afraid to see what does.

Retail1LO*

I'm usually pretty negative during losses, but are you serious?

Yes. I'm serious. No one should have to pay to watch this team give up 10 goals in consecutive games to Tampa Bay and Minnesota. This is the defending Stanley Cup champion team. And after tonight we're going to be 1 game over .500 after 11 games with no semblance of a penalty kill, poor discipline, piss poor defense, and an utter lack of killer instinct in the closing moments of games.

Annnnnnnd 5-2. 11 goals in 2 games. I'd say pull Crawful, but Khabifoolin' is probably still sunburned from the lamp after last game.

Nothingman*

Would love for Craw to play like Backstrom once this year. He has been turtling into the net ALOT.

HawksFanTim

Jul 17, 2013
Washington DC

It's all that's ever talked about when the Hawks lose. I honestly think some people on this board believe the Hawks should win every single game and their "horrible effort" is the only thing holding them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad