GDT: Game 11: Wild at Blackhawks | Oct. 26, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
Team's just unraveling at this point. Seeing as how we're complete **** in the 3rd I think this one is pretty much a wrap. Cut our losses and move on to the next one.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Team's just unraveling at this point. Seeing as how we're complete **** in the 3rd I think this one is pretty much a wrap. Cut our losses and move on to the next one.

Think Q will reward Kruger with more time as #2C?

Sadly I would rather see Handzus in spot when watching the blackhole that is Kruger (Of course most obvious guy Q refuses to play)

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison

That's the spirit!

C'mon. We've got em right where we want em!

Or am I drunk?

Piss poor effort so far, but we'll see. Ain't over yet.

Nothingman*

Kruger is 4th line material at most and that is it. Craw has been a C today. Just poor and forgetting his positioning.

Nothingman*

That's the spirit!

C'mon. We've got em right where we want em!

Or am I drunk?

Piss poor effort so far, but we'll see. Ain't over yet.

Dude....I am getting drunk! Will be by the end of the third. Need the booze tonight.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Is it jus my ****** seats or are some
Of these calls super effing weak tonight?

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
You could see a game like this coming, we have been very fortunate to this point in the season. Hopefully a wake up call. Maybe a wake up call for the third period?

To this point in the season we have looked more like the Hawks teams from the years between the cup winners. Not sure if it is cup hangover, teams realky gearing up for us, the loss of a few key players, or a combo of all (likely). Not sure what the answer is, hopefully we find it.

Retail1LO*

So...6-2-3 after 11 games.

1 game over .500. ******* awful.

Special teams....suck
Discipline...suck
Heart...suck

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Why was the first goal called off? Everyone started booing when the ref talked and I couldn't hear anything.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
You could see a game like this coming, we have been very fortunate to this point in the season. Hopefully a wake up call. Maybe a wake up call for the third period?

To this point in the season we have looked more like the Hawks teams from the years between the cup winners. Not sure if it is cup hangover, teams realky gearing up for us, the loss of a few key players, or a combo of all (likely). Not sure what the answer is, hopefully we find it.

And a super short off season. There's still a ton of hockey left this year though so I'm still confident

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Why was the first goal called off? Everyone started booing when the ref talked and I couldn't hear anything.

Shaw hit it with a high stick, puck bounced off the post, and a wild player bumped it in during the scrum without taking possession

RomersWorld*

That was the most pathetic thing I've seen from Roszival. 15 seconds with no pressure just sitting behind the net with the puck...then finally decides to do something an immediately turns it over despite nobody near him/pressuring him. Goal 5 seconds later. He has been just awful. Too bad we don't have any more compliance buy outs because that contract will be hard to move(and it will need to be moved).

Crawford was awful on both 2nd period goals. How ****ing deep are you going to get in your net? Jesus...he is practically inside of the net on far/point shots when most other goalies are almost out of the blue paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->