GDT: Game 10: TML at CBJ | 7pm EST | Nationwide Infirmary

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm surprised they aren't playing better at home..... It's to early for a trade but something needs to be done to shake things up if they lose tonight...

If they win it's 5-5 and move on, if they lose it's 4-6 and two games under .500 in the first ten games... some hockey folks say the first ten games are an indication of the season..... just saying.

Last edited:

2minpenalty

Mar 29, 2011
I think there are enough pieces here to do something. We have extra D, picks and some young talent. Horton looks like he won't be back any time soon and I believe we needed to replace him if we were going to be a factor later in the season.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I'm surprised they aren't playing better at home..... It's to early for a trade but something needs to be done to shake things if they lose tonight...

If they win it's 5-5 and move on, if they lose it's 4-6 and two games under .500 in the first ten games... some hockey folks say the first ten games are an indication of the season..... just saying.

If this is how we play when we have the last change, I don't even want to think what tomorrow night in NJ is going to be like.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I'm surprised they aren't playing better at home..... It's to early for a trade but something needs to be done to shake things if they lose tonight...

Oh please, we're icing less than half of our original lineup. The way this majorly AHL team plays is in no way indicative of how we'll play once were healthy.

I think it's plain to see that we're missing the leadership of Boone and Dubi, however.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
When you have a overflowing prospect pool and 6 picks in the first 3 rounds you can afford to move some, especially for a player whose gonna be around for awhile.

Cool, now explain to me why Carolina trades Semin for draft choices in October when they still have tickets to sell. I guess as a favor to CBJ.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 2m2 minutes ago

Corey Tropp is ill and will not return tonight. #CBJ

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio

I've heard that said about the first 20 games. I think it's a cliche. When a team has 9 guys out and one of them is a top 10 goalie I think that cliche is out the window unless they stay injured

Remember Arniel's first 20 games?

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008

I wonder if you've paid attention to the injury report recently.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Cool, now explain to me why Carolina trades Semin for draft choices in October when they still have tickets to sell. I guess as a favor to CBJ.

Except it's all but November, and Carolina is basically in a rebuild, so futures hold more value to them then they do to us. Also if Semin is riding the pine his value would be at a low. So if we were to make a move for him, now would be the time. Think Gaborik in NYR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad