GDT: Game 10: TML at CBJ | 7pm EST | Nationwide Infirmary

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Oh please, we're icing less than half of our original lineup. The way this majorly AHL team plays is in no way indicative of how we'll play once were healthy.

I think it's plain to see that we're missing the leadership of Boone and Dubi, however.

In the NHL no team is ever healthy, we're dealing with depth issues right now, that's the better answer...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
In the NHL no team is ever healthy, we're dealing with depth issues right now, that's the better answer...

Yes no team is ever 100% healthy. But no team also has 8 regulars out of the lineup. Cmon now

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
and guys, i've said it before, our defense BLOWS this year....we're stressing about missing forwards but our D is intact and sucking arse

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've heard that said about the first 20 games. I think it's a cliche. When a team has 9 guys out and one of them is a top 10 goalie I think that cliche is out the window unless they stay injured

Remember Arniel's first 20 games?

I hear you.... but honestly, injuries are part of the game, every team has them....

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
and guys, i've said it before, our defense BLOWS this year....we're stressing about missing forwards but our D is intact and sucking arse
0 goals and no offensive zone time.

Our defense isn't great, but the problem is the 0.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

Offense is the best defense. Without a strong offense our D is going to be exposed. Considering our best two way players are injured its no surprise that out D is struggling. Its not ALL on the D. There are worst defenses in the league.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

When half of your team is rookies or 4th liners at best the puck is in your zone a lot more then it normally would be. Yeah it needs to be better but guys like Dubinsky and Bobrovsky among others limit how much the D is exposed

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Wennberg has got to be more physical, he should have ran that guy over when he was going for the puck, instead he hit the brakes and tried to poke it away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad