GDT: Game 10 | Buffalo @ Ottawa | Feb 5th, 7:30PM | Whar GDT Whar?

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Awesome game.

Great games for all the Bingo boys (Zbad, Da Costa, Benoit, Wiercioch, Borowiecki). Luke is doing a astute job in Binghamton developing these players.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
You should see a boost in stats for all our centers, Buffalo was terrible in the dot today. Actually if I'm not mistaken they have been terrible in the dot all season.

You're not mistaken. Buffalo is right up there with the worst if they're not the absolute worst on faceoffs. So not much to get excited over I guess.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Wow that's terrible. Are their centers known for being mediocre at faceoffs or are they just struggling this year?

Don't Hodgson, Ennis and Grigorenko all play center? That's a serious lack of experience. Young players are rarely good in the dot. That's just something you have to learn at the NHL level.

Berserker*

Don't Hodgson, Ennis and Grigorenko all play center? That's a serious lack of experience. Young players are rarely good in the dot. That's just something you have to learn at the NHL level.

Ya, but even their vets were terrible today. Pomnville was at 13% (1w,7L) and Ott was at 20% (1w, 4L). Isn't Ott supposed to be good at faceoffs?

Berserker*

It is probably just a coincidence but this season we have tended to score more goals when Neil is wearing the A.

General Granny*

Wow that's terrible. Are their centers known for being mediocre at faceoffs or are they just struggling this year?

Well they traded their #1 center in Roy and got Ott back, also tradedtheir #3 center in Gaustad and he was their best faceoff guy.

So now

Hodgson
Ennis
Grigorenko

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Loved what I saw from the top line tonight. The Zibby-Turris-Alfie line was constantly creating good chances and did an excellent job at forcing turnovers.

Bodes well for the immediate future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad