GDT: Game # 10 Bruins ( 7-1-1 ) @ Barfalo (5-6-1 ) Part Deux

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
the Vanek-Hodgson-Pominville line was invisible tonight.

Who was Julien sending out to shut them down?

That line was invisible.

The speed of Ennis and Gerbe gave the B's fits though.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Hope Chia can get Anton K signed to a new contract, the guy does nothing but impress. He (AK) has a bit of leverage with the KHL factor, Chia may have his hands full getting this done.

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
dobby1.jpg

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Hope Chia can get Anton K signed to a new contract, the guy does nothing but impress. He (AK) has a bit of leverage with the KHL factor, Chia may have his hands full getting this done.

Yeah.

Have to say he's been rock solid, too bad. Surely someone in the KHL will be able to top what ever Chia can offer.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Haven't read much of this thread so I apologize if I'm just repeating what everyone is saying.

Loved seeing Scott on the ice and nobody doing anything except skating circles around him. There was one shift he was out there where it looked like the B's were on the power play...better than that actually because they actually had some pressure in the offensive zone. The next Laraque...except even more useless as a hockey player. Keep wasting that roster spot, Ruff! :handclap:

Miller was the only reason the score was respectable, easily could have been a 5-1 game. I thought Hamilton had his worst game of the season. Bound to happen to a 19 year old but he certainly looked his age out there tonight to me.

Bring on the Rangers.

Chieftans22*

Haven't read much of this thread so I apologize if I'm just repeating what everyone is saying.

Loved seeing Scott on the ice and nobody doing anything except skating circles around him. There was one shift he was out there where it looked like the B's were on the power play...better than that actually because they actually had some pressure in the offensive zone. The next Laraque...except even more useless as a hockey player. Keep wasting that roster spot, Ruff! :handclap:

Miller was the only reason the score was respectable, easily could have been a 5-1 game. I thought Hamilton had his worst game of the season. Bound to happen to a 19 year old but he certainly looked his age out there tonight to me.

Bring on the Rangers.

It's not a waste, John Scott is a prospect for Buffalo :biglaugh:

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Very good performance tonight. I was worried that Miller was going to do to the Bruins what Rask did to the Habs but thankfully the result was different. Overall, a solid win.

Khodo with another solid game. The guy absolutely amazes me. He's something like 6-1 or 7-1 lifetime and I bet VERY few people outside of Boston or Minnesota know him. As the saying goes, he's not even a household name in his own household.

Afam*

Who awards this stars thing. The Fans?. Is it an offical awarded by the NHL or is it fan made.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Absolutely. If I'm an opposing coach I'd hack and hook against the Bruins all night. What do you have to lose?

Absolutely nothing.

Call for the B's = hi there, here's some momentum, plus rest for your top line, and we'll be serving make up calls later. Relax and enjoy your flight.

How'd they score that goal? They shot it, thus the play became unpredictable, spoiling the usual plan of the Sabres pkers of simply watching the Bruins hump a hockey puck for 2 minutes.

Now will the B's learn from that success and try it again? Nope. It will be more deer in the headlights. Look at Dougie. He looked far more confident his first two games on the PP than he does now. As if the longer you serve on the B's PP, your offensive IQ gets sucked out your head like some kind of hockey vacuum cleaner.

It's infuriating to watch and it's getting old. They're too good for this.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Welp got called a ********t for my Lucic jersey. Otherwise, the arena was like a library. Also, downtown buffalo is a joke. Nobody collected my $8 so I parked for free outside the arena.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Who awards this stars thing. The Fans?. Is it an offical awarded by the NHL or is it fan made.

Varies. Some places the fans pick and others some people in the sports media pick.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Another stellar road game.

Dobby is looking like a proven NHL goalie.

We are witnessing Bruins' history with their blistering start of 17pts in 1st 10 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad