GDT: Game # 10 Bruins ( 7-1-1 ) @ Barfalo (5-6-1 ) Part Deux

Afam*

Missed all the bruins goals but watched the game. Our defense looked solid. Khdoub played well too.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Make John Scott play hockey...win hockey games.

Yep. Guy is a pylon out there and he has nothing to do if nobody is willing to fight him.

Khodobin is proving to be a very good back up.

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
Yep. Guy is a pylon out there and he has nothing to do if nobody is willing to fight him.

Khodobin is proving to be a very good back up.

So true, another misstep for this organization. Good game Boston fans; we're in turmoil here in Buffalo because no matter what, Lindy Ruff will continue to coach this sloppy, confused team. I'm just surprised your guys didn't mop the floors with the team tonight.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
Good guy Krejci

Attachments

• DAVID KREJCI.jpg
    DAVID KREJCI.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 18

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
My daughter and I called the stars for tonight.

Miller did have an outstanding game-I think everyone watching knows without the amazing play by Miller this game would have been a drubbing.

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX
So true, another misstep for this organization. Good game Boston fans; we're in turmoil here in Buffalo because no matter what, Lindy Ruff will continue to coach this sloppy, confused team. I'm just surprised your guys didn't mop the floors with the team tonight.

we would have if it wern't for miller

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Miller. Gotta hand it to him. Bruins should have had 3 to 4 more.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Looch had a rough couple of periods, but it was his hustle to go after and pressure/hit Weber that forced the delay of game penalty that eventually resulted in a PP goal for the Bruins.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Great win..especially for all the die hard Bruins fans who had to put up with 'Nemo' this week-end.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008

If you didn't have Miller in net we would have.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

You can thank Miller for a very good game.

Good Night B's fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad