Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I'm glad Soderberg is finally going to be in a top-6 role. He started off underwhelming but has improved game by game.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Trade Duchene. EJ has been bad too so trade him as well. Landy too, he is garbage. That's the recipe for success, trade all of our star players.

Roy and Sakic haven't given us a Cup yet and traded the greatest two-way forward of our generation for scraps. Pull their numbers from the rafters and strip their pictures from the walls.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Roy and Sakic haven't given us a Cup yet and traded the greatest two-way forward of our generation for scraps. Pull their numbers from the rafters and strip their pictures from the walls.

After the full season and 10 game debacle they certainly don't deserve to be up on the rafters. Should probably also strip their names from the record books.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Mackinnon good, Soderberg good, Grigo good, the rest bad. Barrie, EJ and Landy stuck out as the really bad ones for me.

Interesting though that Landy still managed to get 6 shots on goals (most on the entire team), 1 assist and zero on the +- stats.

We do have huge expectations on Landy and I think that is right.

If this is the worst he can play than he has a pretty good worst level, that's the good thing?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Interesting though that Landy still managed to get 6 shots on goals (most on the entire team), 1 assist and zero on the +- stats.

We do have huge expectations on Landy and I think that is right.

If this is the worst he can play than he has a pretty good worst level, that's the good thing?

Watch him carefully. Landy cant accept or make a pass and hr struggles to even get the puck in the zone off a chip play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad