GDT: Game 1: Wings @ preds 8:00 pm et (FSD)

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Honestly I didn’t anticipate how bad the defense would look without the escapability that Seider has on the puck. It’s definitely awkward to have an 18 year show more poise than any defenseman in the organization.

Reactions: decaguard

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Honestly I didn’t anticipate how bad the defense would look without the escapability that Seider has on the puck. It’s definitely awkward to have an 18 year show more poise than any defenseman in the organization.

He cannot play on his backhand yet, people should calm down. I have watched him get skinned a couple times in the other stream.

I think Hronek and DeKeyser have played pretty well actually.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
He cannot play on his backhand yet, people should calm down. I have watched him get skinned a couple times in the other stream.

I think Hronek and DeKeyser have played pretty well actually.

I’m just speaking on how poor the outlet passes have looked. Green, Daley, Nemeth, Hronek have all made passes like they are playing hot potato. Just throwing it in the direction of someone, but it’s not really a receivable pass or puts the forward in an awkward position.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I’m just speaking on how poor the outlet passes have looked. Green, Daley, Nemeth, Hronek have all made passes like they are playing hot potato. Just throwing it in the direction of someone, but it’s not really a receivable pass or puts the forward in an awkward position.
Agreed but the forward group doesn't really help that either.

We no longer have guys like Zetterberg and Datsyuk who could catch anything as they broke out of the zone.

(Basically, we're just not a very good team) :(

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Sure and there is a reason we expect a bottom five finish. I just don't think they have played poorly tonight.

I know I’m the minority here, but I never expect anything.

Nobody’s played especially poorly tonight, which, if that’s the best we can hope for, well make for another long season.

Me, I hope that everyone reverts back to their mid-20s selves and the Wings win the Cup.

But I certainly don’t expect that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad