GDT: Game #1|Wed., Oct. 2, 2013|Maple Leafs at Flyers|7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Never been on this bus before but Lavi needs to go, there are pee-wee coaches that adjust better than he does

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
just **** off, really now we can put the Leafs on the list of teams Lavi can't adjust to beat cool thanks capt dick face

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I don't know why you guys are *****ing about a lack of adjustment. The story of this game is missed chances.

Yeah I don't the lack of adjustment is an issue this game. It was for along time before this game though and I can't help but be pissed off about Voracek playing with Talbot and Rosehill in instead of Laughton. Those are still on coaching.

As far as missed chances and goalies stone-walling us it feels like a tired, cruel joke or trend going back to a very long time now.

Bernier has been solid, but he hasn't been amazing. Henrik plays amazing against the Flyers. Bernier has just played pretty well, but he hasn't stood on his head.

I feel the same, but just being solid is praise-worthy enough. Don't need highlight reel saves to be considered amazing.

I really don't think Hartnell has been nearly as bad as people are saying. Schenn has looked like the line killer tonight, IMO.

Don't know why Voracek was removed from that spot

Hartnell hasn't been bad, but he alone has missed several prime scoring chances that would have very much affected this game.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
The Flyers should have all their name plates replaced with lower case lettering until they learn to capitalize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad