GDT: Game #1|Wed., Oct. 2, 2013|Maple Leafs at Flyers|7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Good thing I saw this coming in the preseason. I wasn't the only one.

It's not impossible that this is just a fluke of a game and we have a good season, but all signs thus far point to ******** as far as that is concerned.

Well honestly when its 48 games of last season, + this preseason + the first game of the new season... doesnt give you confidence that a "switch will be flipped". Honestly Lavy not adjusting and making some stupid ass decisions is killing this team right now.

GTopCheese

Jul 19, 2012
You know what's happened here? The Leafs have adjusted. The Flyers haven't. Laviolette has been outcoached yet again. It's too early in the season for me to feel this deflated :(
I feel like that just comes with the territory of being a Philly sports fan at this point.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Fire Lavy. It's so painfully obvious at this point. Get him out please. I know there not many other options but come on.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Bernier has been solid, but he hasn't been amazing. Henrik plays amazing against the Flyers. Bernier has just played pretty well, but he hasn't stood on his head.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
I really don't think Hartnell has been nearly as bad as people are saying. Schenn has looked like the line killer tonight, IMO.

Don't know why Voracek was removed from that spot

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Well honestly when its 48 games of last season, + this preseason + the first game of the new season... doesnt give you confidence that a "switch will be flipped". Honestly Lavy not adjusting and making some stupid ass decisions is killing this team right now.

If you want to go back even farther it goes back to us getting destroyed in the playoffs against the Devils in the playoffs before the lockout season.

If you wanna extrapolate to other areas this team has had under achievement issues and coaching problems since the Richards/Carter/Stevens era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad