GDT: Game #1|Wed., Oct. 2, 2013|Maple Leafs at Flyers|7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I wana know how log Hartnell is guaranteed on the first line before they move him down for someone more useful... he's been pretty bad this game.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I wana know how log Hartnell is guaranteed on the first line before they move him down for someone more useful... he's been pretty bad this game.

yes he has been...:help:

he must have found Brieres quarenteed mins contract in the trash can

this team literaly cant play from behind..its like as soon as the are behind in score the mentality switchs to "yup we lost again"...

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
this is frustrating, we cant keep playing like this. there is too much talent to waste on a stupid ****ing system.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Funnily enough Schenn is responsible for our only goal (well, Lecavalier too but you know what I mean). Not defending him, just find it funny.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Key to beating Flyers, crowd puck carrier. Literally that's it. Devils do it, Rags did it, leafs doing it right now as will the rest of the league as the Flyers can't compensate.

This is so frustrating to watch

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Talbot has been atrocious. He was terrible last season too

It's really annoying that he's playing on our 3rd line right now, and we've got a sparkplug like Laughton in the pressbox

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Honestly I was against giving up Read plus a 1st to get Bernier but he looks like he would be worth it. I know it's only 1 game but he's better than I thought he was.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
The giroux line is basically g doing everything whole schenn and Hartnell stand around and lose races to the puck.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
You know what's happened here? The Leafs have adjusted. The Flyers haven't. Laviolette has been outcoached yet again. It's too early in the season for me to feel this deflated :(

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Talbot has been atrocious. He was terrible last season too

It's really annoying that he's playing on our 3rd line right now, and we've got a sparkplug like Laughton in the pressbox

Lavy loves to play the "hit em hard" players in the top 9, making the line totally useless.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Good thing I saw this coming in the preseason. I wasn't the only one.

It's not impossible that this is just a fluke of a game and we have a good season, but all signs thus far point to ******** as far as that is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad