GDT: Game 1: Seattle Kraken(0-0-0) @ Anaheim Ducks(0-0-0) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Who do you send out...Beniers,Dunn and McCann,then Wennberg,Bjorkstrand and Larsson with Gourde,Burakovsky and Schultz

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Does the coach have any responsibility? Especially when it is the same thing time and time again.
does the players get a free pass cause of who we have as a HC?

if this is how this season going to be then i am not taking part of these game threads. it was annoying last year the trash the coach game. i don't want to see more of that this year.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
eh oh well. offensive looked good power play better. Defensive needs a lot of work. Not surprising given how little upgrades we made to the blue line in the off-season.

Seattle can't seem to still not be able to finish games...

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
does the players get a free pass cause of who we have as a HC?

if this is how this season going to be then i am not taking part of these game threads. it was annoying last year the trash the coach game. i don't want to see more of that this year.
Bud, a pro tip. Go read every other team board when their teams lose. We are the nicest bunch of folks around when it comes to our teams coach after a loss, but if you can’t handle constructive criticism of a coach, you know yourself better than anybody else.

Reactions: majormajor

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Beniers with great D to strip the puck and an even better pass to Larsson.

you honestly cant play any better on the burakovsky's backcheck— took away the deke and forehand.

Gru knows he has to stay on the backhand and shoudlve challenged. Make a save here man. He was bad.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
It should be obvious that this is not the team to sit back on a lead. Whose decision is it to play like that again?

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
you honestly cant play any better on the backcheck of burakovsky. took away the deke and forehand. Beniers with great D to strip the puck and an even better pass to Larsson.

Gru knows he has to stay on the backhand and shoudlve challenged. Make a save here man. He was bad.
Absolutely.

It should be obvious that this is not the team to sit back on a lead. Whose decision is it to play like that again?
We don’t dare speak his name.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad