GDT: Game 1: Seattle Kraken(0-0-0) @ Anaheim Ducks(0-0-0) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
On the plus side, Anaheim has looked extremely disorganized for much of the game. Hopefully that won't change dramatically in the third period.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Wright so far with 4:39 minutes of ice time.
I hope that's just easing him into the NHL during the first couple of games...

Yeah. I’d imagine it is. I bet Hakstol wants to ease him into his role and is keeping him with few minutes so he gets a solid chance at learning the pace and feel of the regular season before he gets enough minutes to start f***ing up and losing confidence, or something.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Yeah. I’d imagine it is. I bet Hakstol wants to ease him into his role and is keeping him with few minutes so he gets a solid chance at learning the pace and feel of the regular season before he gets enough minutes to start f***ing up and losing confidence, or something.
Yeah. And I mean if they have honestly made up their mind to keep Wright up here for the full season, 82 games is a lot of time to ease him in. I think 10-15 games in I start expecting him to see 10-13 minutes.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Kudos to Oleksiak. Dude has cleaned his shit up since I complained in the 2nd period. A couple of stand up at the blueline. Loves how he just steamrolls the guy and keeps the puck in the offensive zone.
He clearly reads these boards. Actually, it’s MacFarland, who showed him your post on the tablet.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Berniers just looks so confident, quicker and stronger than last year. Expected improvement from 10 games last year but wow!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad