CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Gudbranson with a hard core F bomb

Called the hit on Werenski “f***ing dirty”

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Nothing terrible. Players need to get used to the new tactics, Fantilli to the NHL, Laine playing center. And Torts is a great tactician, besides he coaches a team kind of season. I'm just annoyed with so many lost battles and Peeke in the lineup. Hope Boqvist and, if Zack would be injured, Blankenburg will play.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
The bar I'm setting for this team this year is pretty low. Just improve as the season goes on. That will be hard to do if players like Z, as he did tonight, drop like flies all season long.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
The good: Texier, Bean, and Elvis (although I really don’t love his style of goaltending)

The bad: Johnny, Werenski, Peeke, Kuraly line, the f***ing powerplay

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Torts hockey is Torts hockey. They'll play a million low scoring one goal games this year. Other teams will just be in the winning end as they can actually score on PP.

I expect the offense to look better is the Rangers game. Just stay away from the penaltybox and it's a winnable game.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
The good: Texier, Bean, and Elvis (although I really don’t love his style of goaltending)

The bad: Johnny, Werenski, Peeke, Kuraly line, the f***ing powerplay

Cant argue with this games goaltending result, but how many times did Elvis lose his stick? Whenever there's a rebound he just completely loses his mind and throws the stick somewhere

Add Gudbransson to bad. Laine missed the net and bounced the puck around way too much. Also generally the amount of turnovers was very bad

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Cant argue with this games goaltending result, but how many times did Elvis lose his stick? Whenever there's a rebound he just completely loses his mind and throws the stick somewhere

Add Gudbransson to bad. Laine missed the net and bounced the puck around way too much. Also generally the amount of turnovers was very bad
I almost put Laine in bad but I didn’t feel like getting jumped at. Of the three on the first line, I thought he played the best (although his turnovers were atrocious)

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
I almost put Laine in bad but I didn’t feel like getting jumped at. Of the three on the first line, I thought he played the best (although his turnovers were atrocious)
Yeah the other two just did nothing... Laine tried to do stuff and ended up with low success rate. Sillinger I kinda expected this from, but Johnny is disappointing. Laine too since he looked so much smoother in the preseason

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
He assisted both goals and had some good defensive plays like one where he stripped the puck and Fantilli set up Danforth for a perfect chance in the slot

And he only played 14 mins
Coach might agree with me then.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

Who cares? How many times did Bob lose his stick when he was here? Just keep the puck out of the net.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Who cares? How many times did Bob lose his stick when he was here? Just keep the puck out of the net.
I don't care if the puck consistently stays out, but I am worried the results will crash like they did last season. Such franctic style will be hard to keep consistent through 82 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad