Player Discussion Galchenyuk - Banished to Siberia Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Except for the tip in he was just as useless as Pacioretty
They both need to go. This team is so physically weak with both of them in the line up

Reactions: MisterNoItAll

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Both are utterly clueless without the puck.
Well, I saw Patch hustle in overtime versus Calgary. Patch takes a lot of heat. He is not the problem. No centerman is killing this team. Drouin needs to be on the wing etc. AG is a waste of 4.9 million.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Golden Boy should wake the f*** up and work hard if he wants to play in this league.

Skill wont get you far...

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Golden Boy should wake the **** up and work hard if he wants to play in this league.

Meanwhile 5 minutes ago in another thread...:

**** on the Gm, I just don't like when the so called fan base craps on players.

Wake up!

tenor.gif

Never change Belial. Your wild inconsistency and failure to heed your own preaching is honestly what brings us all together.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Meanwhile 5 minutes ago in another thread...:

tenor.gif

Never change Belial. Your wild inconsistency and failure to heed your own preaching is honestly what brings us all together.

I'm not even go double check it buddy.

Just the fact that you wait for moments like this to feel great is pathetic....

You want to feel great? Is this the whole point of your posting here? Tabarnak...

Have a blast... Geez...
He is consistent. He just considers himself no part of the 'so called fanbase'.
Exactly, so called...

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I'm not even go double check it buddy.

Just the fact that you wait for moments like this to feel great is pathetic....

You want to feel great? Is this the whole point of your posting here? Tabarnak...

Have a blast... Geez...

What are you even going on about man. Honestly. I called you out on your bullshit. There's nothing 'feel great' about it. Stop being so ridiculously inconsistent and hypocritical in every second post, and I wont have to call you out on it.

You just make it so easy.

Last edited:

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
I would like it if he would do more but he's underappreciated here. He should be on the first PP wave and used constantly in the offensive zone. I want him to be traded at this point, he could be so much more successful on another team.

Jakomyte

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Watch the back check. Its priceless. He gave up on the play and quit. Sums up his play exactly.

I don't think anyone will argue that Chucky is far from perfect defensively. Thing is, this team is giving up plenty of goals in lots of different ways and the majority are when he's not on the ice. There are enough defensive mistakes to go around the whole team, but he is the only guy that really gets singled out and benched for the most part. Eerily similar to Subban's treatment under Therrien.

Meanwhile, in the last 8 games he has 9 points. Despite being benched. Despite being called out and labelled as 'struggling'. Next best 'top 9' player (Carr has 7 point in 5 games) has 6 points.

Considering the team as a whole has been pretty bad at preventing goals this year, I'd think that they'd be happy with one of their only players that can at least produce some offense consistently and would want to play him more often to produce more while he's feeling it offensively.

There's got to be something more to his treatment, but its tough as a fan to try to watch this team and understand the decision making, both in terms of roster (GM) and player usage (coaching).

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
And except for the pointless stretches Desharnais was a great producer! I love how they do that lol.

Trading Galch seems the next chapter in Bergevin's scuttling of the franchise it's probably inevitable.

I cant wait for that day to be honest, send him to a great team that will appreciate him where he has a chance to win a la Subban. Just hope we dont get back a genuine good guy like Weber thats gonna get harped on for doing his job and being traded for a favorite.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Except for his 800 goals Gordie Howe was just as useless as Steve Begin.
Comparing Gordon Howe to Galchenyuk. Wow
Your post made zero sense. Galchenyuk is a dog. Plain and simple. The so called superstar has 7 goals yet rookies like Boeser have 15. Hmm. Weird

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Read
We have 0 players with more goals than Boeser.

Is that you Claude?[/QUOTE

Well Galchenyuk is supposed to be a Star but he’s not producing because the media, gm and 2 coaches have all screwed him apperantly
Your Claude comment makes zero sense

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Well Galchenyuk is supposed to be a Star but he’s not producing because the media, gm and 2 coaches have all screwed him apperantly
Your Claude comment makes zero sense

And wasn't Drouin supposed to be the center we have been waiting for? Isn't Paciorety Mr. Reliable 30 goals? Where are they? But yeah, on a team with Gallagher as its lead scorer, Galchenyuk is the only problem lol.

My Claude comment makes perfect sense because just like Claude, you're singling him out when the whole team is playing like crap. The. WHOLE. Team.

Last edited:

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
And wasn't Drouin supposed to be the center we have been waiting for? Isn't Paciorety Mr. Reliable 30 goals? Where are they? But yeah, on a team with Gallagher as its lead scorer, Galchenyuk is the only problem lol.

My Claude comment makes perfect sense because just like Claude, you're signaling him out when the whole team is playing like crap. The. WHOLE. Team.

When Galchenyuk has six 30 g seasons let me know. Pacioretty has had a better career than Galchenyuk ever will And im not defending Pacs
Thought both he and Galchenyuk shoulda been gone in the summer but ya Galchenyuk is a huge problem on this team
Drouin gets a pass so far because he’s NOT a centre just like I’m not People magazines sexiest man alive not matter how many times I tell myself I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad