Confirmed with Link: Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Anyone else notice how **** lightened up around here after the Kovy announcement? People discussing issues calmly, a lot of humor in threads. Was he really that much of a dark cloud?

One thing everyone agreed on, after a year and change with the Kings, is that Kovalchuk was the worst player fit in team history. No one-ice set up, line combinations, or team strategies worked. Now he's been scratched, so we've got that going for us.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You guys are jumping the gun on a I told you so post. By jumping the gun you are putting yourself right into the mix of your I told you so posts being dug up and other posters including you in their own I told you so posts.

Is this an inception

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Let's not forget that useless players like Kempe and Lewis being out of the lineup have made the Kings more watchable. They had a much better flow with so much dead weight not sandbagging everyone else.
No way. Kempe always improves the flow. He's so good he can improve the flow during a stoppage in play.
kingsgifs.png

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
One thing everyone agreed on, after a year and change with the Kings, is that Kovalchuk was the worst player fit in team history. No one-ice set up, line combinations, or team strategies worked. Now he's been scratched, so we've got that going for us.

No way. JR....................................................................................> Anson Carter; At least Kovy tried and will continue. JR was an excuse making, wannbe actor, trying to be a NHL hockey player.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Is he playing tonight?

Doesn't look like. He hasn't been assigned to the Reign roster yet.

Ontario is likely to use an 11-7 alignment this evening, with defenseman Chaz Reddekopp checking in and forward Drake Rymsha on late for extra work, along with goaltender Cole Kehler, defenseman Ryan Stanton and forward Gabe Vilardi, who is still yet to be assigned officially to the Reign roster.

PREVIEW - Ontario vs. San Diego - 11/15 - LA Kings Insider

It seems like they're being very deliberate with his recovery/return.

Jun 30, 2006
You know, the title of the thread has me wondering how many years left does Vilardi have? Does he have one more year after this and then it’s RFA?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad