Confirmed with Link: Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Whether he plays or not it's cool that he is practicing with the team

Well that...and the fact the he is no longer in a red no contact jersey is huge. The team's medical staff deemed him ready for contact. After a week of taking some contact with hopefully no setbacks I think we can start talking about his conditioning\development soon.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Its happening!:scared:

giphy.gif

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Would those who wrote him off or "jokingly" mocked his injury and road to rehab be sad?
Me, I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. This is HUGE!!
Depressed. I mean, I was hoping he'd turn into a total shit pick because all I want is for the Kings to be garbage and never successful ever.

Reactions: Maynard

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
You don't seriously believe Kings fans want to see the kid fail, do you? Nobody should think that.

I don't think anyone wants to see a kid fail, especially Kings fans. That's just a pretty sick mindset for anyone to have.

However, I think in Internet message boards, people care more about "being right" than "being happy." This board is no exception.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
As this will be the first year of his ELC they are going to be looking to have him fully up and running for year 2. Assuming he gets things together and looks like the player he was before his last shutdown, you’d have to think they’d be hoping to get him into at least a handful of NHL games before the season ends.

I know that’s jumping way ahead, but he’s ahead of the arbitrary schedule we have been talking about on here. I think most of us didn’t expect him to play before Christmas.

Exciting times.

Reactions: RossLonsberryFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad