Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
hElL nEvEr PlAy AgAiN

giphy.gif

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
"He’s a bust these injuries are just gonna make him slower , both physically n mentally . Bust as in he won’t live up to the hype"

"To project him as a bust is very logical actually. He's in his teens with reoccurring injuries that he seemingly can't escape from"

"I think the notion that his mental has gone downhill due to injuries is even worse than if he just had consistent injuries. In my humble opinion, kid is toast."

"I can just see a scenerio where he final breaks into the league with another team as like a 24 year old."

"I have a feeling at some point LA will say his rights are not worth a contract spot, he will resurface elsewhere and be a stud."

"Is Vilardi even going to be able to live up to any of his hype."

"At this rate I hope he can be at least a decent 3rd or 4th line center . He was supposed to be an elite 1st liner now looks as though bottom 6 might be a miracle"

"Kings fans really need to just erase this name from their synapses. Vilardi will be lucky to live a life where he can tie his shoes without agony. Playing professional hockey is totally absurd. We swung and completely missed and lost a first round pick. Tragedy happens. Just move on."

giphy.gif

Last edited:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
"He’s a bust these injuries are just gonna make him slower , both physically n mentally . Bust as in he won’t live up to the hype"

"To project him as a bust is very logical actually. He's in his teens with reoccurring injuries that he seemingly can't escape from"

"I think the notion that his mental has gone downhill due to injuries is even worse than if he just had consistent injuries. In my humble opinion, kid is toast."

"I can just see a scenerio where he final breaks into the league with another team as like a 24 year old."

"I have a feeling at some point LA will say his rights are not worth a contract spot, he will resurface elsewhere and be a stud."

"Is Vilardi even going to be able to live up to any of his hype."

"At this rate I hope he can be at least a decent 3rd or 4th line center . He was supposed to be an elite 1st liner now looks as though bottom 6 might be a miracle"

"Kings fans really need to just erase this name from their synapses. Vilardi will be lucky to live a life where he can tie his shoes without agony. Playing professional hockey is totally absurd. We swung and completely missed and lost a first round pick. Tragedy happens. Just move on."

giphy.gif

My favorite was "He's not even a prospect."

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
You guys are jumping the gun on a I told you so post. By jumping the gun you are putting yourself right into the mix of your I told you so posts being dug up and other posters including you in their own I told you so posts.

Good.

Anyone who says "I told you so" after a setback ****ing suck.

The kid was being written off and he's practicing with contact with the team. Even if he doesn't make it in the NHL, coming back to have a professional career is awesome.

If people care more about being right than being happy for him, it speaks volumes.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
You guys are jumping the gun on a I told you so post. By jumping the gun you are putting yourself right into the mix of your I told you so posts being dug up and other posters including you in their own I told you so posts.

Gimme a f****ing break. Those who already wrote him off would have never stopped squawking about how wasted that pick is blah blah blah unlike that 7th round superstar pick Kubalik. Is the fact that he's actually skating and practicing with the team making you nervous?? LOL. Swallow that lump in your throat because looks he has an excellent chance it seems with his progress to get back to competitive hockey. At least be happy for the kid. Oh....and told you so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->