GDT: G58: Wild vs Devils 7:30PM CT/3:30AM Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Schneider was 0-17-4... And he gets the win coming in relief down 3 goals?

I've finally come over to the dark side. Blow this shit up.

Reactions: 63firebird

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Going to miss Bruce
Pretty much. I don't think this is what he signed up for. Could see him walking. Although, I'm sure Fenton has been waiting for the right time to cut him loose, since he probably wants his own pick for a coach.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Thing was, earlier in the 3v3 Dubnyk basically took it away from Spurgeon in order to make a pass himself, and that was a barely averted disaster.

This loss was mainly on Dubnyk, but the fact that we are having trouble beating a trash team like NJD w/o Hall and Vatanen speaks volumes.

Oh, and I'd rather have Ek out there than Staal on 3v3, the way they've been playing. Staal has been great for us, but it's time to send him somewhere he can do some good. Hs head is all messed up by the TDL, I think.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Wondering from an analytical standpoint, if it's better to replace the goalie in overtime if the back up is a significantly better puck handler. I get that you want your number 1 in a shootout but not many games make it there.

Olcoach

Nov 25, 2018
The Tundra
Thing was, earlier in the 3v3 Dubnyk basically took it away from Spurgeon in order to make a pass himself, and that was a barely averted disaster.

This loss was mainly on Dubnyk, but the fact that we are having trouble beating a trash team like NJD w/o Hall and Vatanen speaks volumes.

Oh, and I'd rather have Ek out there than Staal on 3v3.
I'd like to see KK called up for the Blue's game.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Time to get Greenway away from Staal and Zucker, their stink might be contagious.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well at least the Ducks won't be on a 10+ game losing streak again when we face them next week. It would really be depressing to be the team they broke 2 10+ game losing streaks against in the same season.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
If he's the goalie of the future I want him nowhere near this mentally weak team.
are they weak, or is it the goalie who is making them look weak?

You're probably right. At this point, what's the point of winning games, anyway? This team is going nowhere in the playoffs. We'd be better off tanking. Trade Staal, maybe Fehr, rest Suter WAY more( totally ignore him if he bitches about it...what's he gonna do, demand a trade?), rest Parise, give KK a couple of games...

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota

Oh, and I'd rather have Ek out there than Staal on 3v3, the way they've been playing. Staal has been great for us, but it's time to send him somewhere he can do some good. Hs head is all messed up by the TDL, I think.
Aren't we having trouble because our goalie is letting in goals that Bantam players stop? This is just like Kuemper in game 7 vs the Avs. Letting in pucks along the ice from the blueline.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Aren't we having trouble because our goalie is letting in goals that Bantam players stop? This is just like Kuemper in game 7 vs the Avs. Letting in pucks along the ice from the blueline.
Yes, very Kuemper like. We can't win with goaltending like that, but remember, Kinkaid was not good, and gifted a goal to Ek.
The refs falling for fake high sticks twice in one game didn't help either, but a decent team destroys NJD.
Staal and Zucker were not good. Coyle so clumsy. Granlund...well he scored, but his vaunted hockey sense seems off. Sort of like those whales that beach themselves because of faulty sonar.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
are they weak, or is it the goalie who is making them look weak?

You're probably right. At this point, what's the point of winning games, anyway? This team is going nowhere in the playoffs. We'd be better off tanking. Trade Staal, maybe Fehr, rest Suter WAY more( totally ignore him if he *****es about it...what's he gonna do, demand a trade?), rest Parise, give KK a couple of games...

It's all mental with the team and the goalie. The team starts scoring and the goalie can't stop a beachball. The goalie plays good the team can't score. They are incapable of even playing a full 2 periods this year.

Olcoach

Nov 25, 2018
The Tundra
Doobs looks terrible. Can't stop a fart right now.

BlackBusa24

Dec 13, 2018
Watching this press conference I can't help but feel bad for Bruce.

Maybe getting let go would be a good thing for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad