GDT: G58: Wild vs Devils 7:30PM CT/3:30AM Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Minnesota Wild (27-25-5) vs. New Jersey Devils (21-28-8)
Puck drop: 7:38 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North; FOX Sports app
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App

"I know our team," Boudreau said. "We've made it before, and we're on the edge of things being really good rather than being really mediocre. I can look at the last eight games and a five percent difference and we'd have won most of those games.
"I think, just looking at their faces after the game the other night and knowing how upset and disappointed they were, I'm saying this is a team that wants it."

New Jersey enters on the second half of back-to-back games following a 5-2 loss in Chicago against the Blackhawks on Thursday.
The Devils' 50 points are second-fewest in the NHL, ahead of only Ottawa.

88b60e472e41a73c02ee83748112d8d997adf27845340fbad80d938586cb34dd.jpg

Lets Go Wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uberdachen

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I'm trying to keep my tinfoil hat in the closet where it belongs, but

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how the team responds to the last few days. Booed off the ice after blowing a 3-1 lead in an important game and the coach publicly guarantees playoffs immediately before reports come out that the GM has the green light to trade whoever he wants.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I see there is just a ton of interest in tonight's game. I can hardly keep up with how fast this thread is moving. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Bazeek

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Thanks for the GDT, Wabit

I'm starting to either get burnt out or maybe just losing interest in the team this year. I'm trying hard not to inject any negativity into the 1st posts. I don't want to get people depressed before the game. The team doesn't need my help for that. :skeptic: :banghead:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm trying to keep my tinfoil hat in the closet where it belongs, but

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how the team responds to the last few days. Booed off the ice after blowing a 3-1 lead in an important game and the coach publicly guarantees playoffs immediately before reports come out that the GM has the green light to trade whoever he wants.

Well at least we can all rule out any NHL roster player being traded before tonight's game... I guess we could make a trade with the Devils. :sarcasm:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Twitch plays "Run the Minnesota Wild"
Press <- to make Fenton walk to the left
Press 'a' to make Fenton answer the phone
Press 'b' to trade Nino for Rask
Press 'c' to hang up

Most of chat was pressing 'c', but due to bad timing, the one person who pressed 'b' after Fenton answered the phone sent the team in a downward spiral.

Reactions: stlwahoo and Bazeek

Wabit

May 23, 2016
What board play by Greenway? No stick and using his feet to keep the puck.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Attaboy, Hunt.

It's pretty funny that it was a defenseman that did what the forwards never seem to do on the powerplay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad