GDT: G58: Wild vs Devils 7:30PM CT/3:30AM Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
My girlfriend has been hounding me to get a new team.
She says " just face it , the Wild and Vikes are a bunch of losers".

Is she going to buy you all new "fan gear"? A couple of jerseys, a wall hanging conversation piece (framed signed jersey or a stick), team hats, whatver sports pacakge is needed to watch your new team, travel to see your new team for one of their home games, etc. You could rack the bill up pretty high without much effort. :laugh:

Reactions: 63firebird

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
It's sad because I think many of them are playing well. Hunt (2nd coming of Nummelin, only better), JEeK, Greenway, Kunin. They're alright.

Jusr sell everyone else and rebuild.

And about Suter/Parise's contracts/clausules. That's like their problem. Not ours.
Their contracts are a huge problem. They are paid like superstar players for 6 more years I think? They are both very good players but do not warrant superstar salaries. The draft is probably the road to recovery so can we start tanking now please?

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Is she going to buy you all new "fan gear"? A couple of jerseys, a wall hanging conversation piece (framed signed jersey or a stick), team hats, whatver sports pacakge is needed to watch your new team, travel to see your new team for one of their home games, etc. You could rack the bill up pretty high without much effort. :laugh:
She said she also wants her money back for the jerseys she bought. Lol.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
They are a bunch of losers (my packers too), but there's something admirable about not being a fair weather fan.

There is nothing fair about the weather in WI/MN... :sarcasm:

Fantasy sports are slowly moving the needle away from teams and more towards individual players. With legalized gambling going into effect next season I think it will help accelerate this process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->