GDT: G54: COL @ MIN - 8:30 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I've got Rossi and Yurov as potential 1st line players.

I have Rossi as a potential NHLer. Yurov is a question mark for me, not enough ice time in the KHL to make much of a judgement.

I also have no faith in the guy running the draft from his time in VAN.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I have Rossi as a potential NHLer. Yurov is a question mark for me, not enough ice time in the KHL to make much of a judgement.

We've had this conversation already before. We will just have to agree to disagree.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Watching Kaprizov play with a number one center these last three shifts has been magical

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018

You’re pretty pessemistic in general though, or would you disagree with that?

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
This whole pinching and taking chances thing is basically how we played all of last year, and to start this year for that matter, and it’s way more fun

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
This whole pinching and taking chances thing is basically how we played all of last year, and to start this year for that matter, and it’s way more fun
Except that it results in odd man rushes against, and inevitably goals against, which is the not so fun part.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
You’re pretty pessemistic in general though, or would you disagree with that?

Not really. I'm actually pretty optimistic.

I just don't get excited for many prospects. Only a handful live up to their hype and most turn into nothing at all.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I've thought they've played very passive on holding the o-zone this year. The low to high cycle game from last year has disappeared because any time there is a challenge they back off and give up the zone.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Not really. I'm actually pretty optimistic.

I just don't get excited for many prospects. Only a handful live up to their hype and most turn into nothing at all.
Yeah but that’s the very nature of the NHL. Just because a player doesn’t hit the high-end of the range of outcomes doesn’t mean we can’t talk about what the high-end could be.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, the outcome was somewhat expected, but way that they lost a bit less so. I’m sure Dean will mention about how they played the right way in his post game comments.

Fleury lost this game for us, but as someone else mentioned, we just aren’t scoring enough.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah but that’s the very nature of the NHL. Just because a player doesn’t hit the high-end of the range of outcomes doesn’t mean we can’t talk about what the high-end could be.

I don't stop anyone from talking about it. I just have a differing opinion and don't bite my tongue when it goes against the popular opinion.

Well, the outcome was somewhat expected, but way that they lost a bit less so. I’m sure Dean will mention about how they played the right way in his post game comments.

Fleury lost this game for us, but as someone else mentioned, we just aren’t scoring enough.

They did play the right way. The lack of scoring ability is showing. MAF lost what was a winnable game.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

If Dewar is out with a concussion I would have to assume one of Rossi/Walker is called up.

Kap-Boldy-Zucc
Walker-Eriksson Ek-Hartman
Greenway-Steel-Gaudreau
Duhaime-Shaw-Reaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad