-Yurov
-Lambos
-Khusnutdinov
-Spacek
-Peart
-O'Rourke
-Hunt
-Beckman
Ok, but once you get to ~#4/#5 they stop being special and I think maybe 2 of them were picks that weren't originally ours anyways. Just not sure how much extra credit is due that any other GM or scouting staff doesn't get from their own fanbase.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Boldy with 97 and 36 is big because then I only have to watch when one line is on the ice

Reactions: AKL

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Ok, but once you get to ~#4/#5 they stop being special and I think maybe 2 of them were picks that weren't originally ours anyways. Just not sure how much extra credit is due that any other GM or scouting staff doesn't get from their own fanbase.
I don't agree with that. Lambos, Khusnutdinov and Spacek are pretty great. O'Rourke is where it starts to be more mid level prospects.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

After #1 on that list I don't see much of anything special. Some 2nd pair d-men and middle-6 FWDs is all I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad