GDT: G32 - STL @ MIN - 7PM Central - Hit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Lousy period by the Wild, only 2 shots. They really need this upcoming break.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Boldy can’t get here soon enough. We need skill in the worst way. He also will bring much needed smarts.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
No center, all LH shots probably not helping.
The coaches certainly aren't helping them, but the 1st unit is struggling because the design doesn't get Kaprizov any touches, combined with the fact that Fiala and Zuccarello are making terrible decisions. Constantly

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Was their confidence shattered THAT much by the Avs? Come on! I never labeled them as contenders, but they were at least taking strides out there. Now they are hiding in the corner in the fetal position.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Was their confidence shattered THAT much by the Avs? Come on! I never labeled them as contenders, but they were at least taking strides out there. Now they are hiding in the corner in the fetal position.
To be completely fair, their last couple games against Arizona weren't exactly outstanding either. Arizona was inept more than the Wild were good.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Boldy can’t get here soon enough. We need skill in the worst way. He also will bring much needed smarts.

I doubt a rookie can fix this. It's more a fatigue problem, and that serious beating they took in Denver kind of deflated them.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Are you guys really expecting the team that lead the league in scoring for 3 weeks to be the norm? This is what a slightly above average hockey team looks like when everything isn't clicking perfectly

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Starting his first game since his 9-0 loss to the rangers, in which he gave up a natural hat trick to Mika Zibanejad, Carter hart let’s in 5 of the first 11, including another natural hat trick to Mika Zibanejad

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
When LaPanta made the comment about Sturm and his 4th goal........I immediately thought of Bob Eucher in Major League and his totally comical useless facts. I couldn’t help but laugh. Not to make fun of Sturm, but I couldn’t help it....

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
When LaPanta made the comment about Sturm and his 4th goal........I immediately thought of Bob Eucher in Major League and his totally comical useless facts. I couldn’t help but laugh. Not to make fun of Sturm, but I couldn’t help it....

If there is one thing I've noticed watching American sports broadcasts, it's that y'all love stats a bit too much. There's a lovely comedy bit by Trevor Noah about the matter, too.

Reactions: The Enemy Within

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
All I know is that it should be interesting with only 3000 fans allowed in....."personal messages" aimed at the team will echo and be heard more easily. You go nearly half a game with just 3 shots on goal added with no shots on the powerplays? The players will wish they were back in an empty arena.

On the flip side, I look forward to the refs getting ragged on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad