GDT: G32 - STL @ MIN - 7PM Central - Hit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think the rookie has played better overall. He had the one bad game in Denver.
Maybe he’s played better, but I don’t think he’s looked like the better goalie. Rebounds all over the place. Talbot is calmer and swallows more shots.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Maybe he’s played better, but I don’t think he’s looked like the better goalie. Rebounds all over the place. Talbot is calmer and swallows more shots.
Maybe swallowed more shot. I don’t think he’s like calmer nor do I think he’s played better.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Evidently the coach had a sit down with the top line. I expect if they keep turning the puck over this will be their last game together. You can't always pass you way through the o-zone. I expect more of a north-south approach tonight.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Talbot has let in more weak goals recently. I also think he doesn't cover the puck up as well as KK. And KK is quicker side to side.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Evidently the coach had a sit down with the top line. I expect if they keep turning the puck over this will be their last game together. You can't always pass you way through the o-zone. I expect more of a north-south approach tonight.
Thanks Russo​

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

They will not break up that line anytime soon. There are no better options anyway, Zucc & Kap have been our best players for the last 6 weeks. But they had a meeting in an effort to adjust a few things. Kaprizov registered 3 giveaways last night with some cross-ice passing, and Zucc with some cute but complicated passing on the PP. The plan is to make it simple.

And above all...shoot more.

Last edited:

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Brodin with the top unit. Dumba available. I get that Brodin is a Norris frontrunner, but what the hell did Dumba do to deserve it?

Not on 2nd unit either...

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Maybe some day someone will figure out what Dumba did to the coaching staff to get the 5th most PP time of any defenseman on our team

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad