GDT: G32 - STL @ MIN - 7PM Central - Hit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Eriksson Ek and Greenway... 7% xGF

Yeah, doesn't help that Greenway came crashing down to Earth and kept going. Glad we're going to expose Dumba in the expansion draft so we can keep him though.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I hope these 3 days off are enough to regain some energy.

Wish next game was at home so we had 3 true full days instead of 1 being a travel day though.

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
That Kap snipe my gahh. Kid is mos def for real. Too bad the wild will find a way to trade him to a cup winning team.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
That Kap snipe my gahh. Kid is mos def for real. Too bad the wild will find a way to trade him to a cup winning team.

tenor.gif

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
Who the hell are you, and why are you stoned so early in the day?
I am a Wild fan. And no I im not stoned on account that weed doesn't get me high. I bought a Kaprisov jersey last week. So dont get it twisted, bro.

Just saying. I'm just so used to the wild getting hot at the wrong time and SHH the bed when it matters. Not gonna start a troll argument.. so if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Cheers =)

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
I am a Wild fan. And no I im not stoned on account that weed doesn't get me high. I bought a Kaprisov jersey last week. So dont get it twisted, bro.

Just saying. I'm just so used to the wild getting hot at the wrong time and SHH the bed when it matters. Not gonna start a troll argument.. so if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Cheers =)
You sound like my old boss, that told me he smoked weed one time in college and didn’t get high, so he so no reason to smoke.

I had to bite my tongue so hard. I wanted to tell him, yeah no one gets high the first time you smoke. It’s the times after you start to feel it. Didn’t want to out myself as a stoner though.

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
You sound like my old boss, that told me he smoked weed one time in college and didn’t get high, so he so no reason to smoke.

I had to bite my tongue so hard. I wanted to tell him, yeah no one gets high the first time you smoke. It’s the times after you start to feel it. Didn’t want to out myself as a stoner though.

Good job. I only said I dont smoke weed. Never said that I don't consume it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->