GDT: G3: Caps @ Senators - 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
HAK should have made it out of camp. I think we can feel comfortable at this point on exposing him via waivers, same with AA.
Overall he was outplaying LuJo/Alexeyev in preseaon, yet the team pushes those 2 who aint NHL ready to justify their draft pick positions. If their is a big flaw in BMac's/Caps philosophy they don't cut ties with drafted players, even when the eye test shows they are a bust.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This is a warm up for Saturday.

Keeping Mantha, Backstrom and Oshie are really gonna burn this team this season. This is why I hate Ted with his loyalty/marketing crap and not making changes when they are really needed.

Ted sure loves this Monumental song because they keep spamming it.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
You were saying?
The same thing I’ll be saying, there are lines capable of providing punch. Losing doesn’t change that, this is a process, we’re literally 3 real games in with a new coach so chill the hell out for a second. I’m not a fan of the defense pairings but I’m not over here shrieking about how everything is bad forever, we knew this was coming to some extent anyway. Be a realistic adult.

You posted what you posted after the Kuznetsov line had a dominant shift, what did you think is unfair about that?

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I have no issue with coaching. He was handed a horrible roster he can only do so much. And our core has proven stubborn and hard to coach we have seen that over the years. The problem is handing out long term contracts to players on the other side of their prime and handcuffing your ability to build a competitive team.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
The same thing I’ll be saying, there are lines capable of providing punch. Losing doesn’t change that, this is a process, we’re literally 3 real games in with a new coach so chill the hell out for a second. I’m not a fan of the defense pairings but I’m not over here shrieking about how everything is bad forever, we knew this was coming to some extent anyway. Be a realistic adult.

You posted what you posted after the Kuznetsov line had a dominant shift, what did you think is unfair about that?
I don’t think anything is unfair. Everyone has their opinions.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Ovechkin’s compete level right now is embarrassing. Doesn’t even look like he’s trying and just letting others take the puck from him in his own zone.

Reactions: Misery74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad