GDT: G3: Caps @ Senators - 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Wow, that line... might be real good if they can keep doing that. They all have such good hands and IQ, that was a lot of really nifty passes and the Oshie to McMichael hookup was very nearly there.

That was a nice looking shift, Kuznetsov's pass was also wild.

Reactions: RedRocking

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Probably don't want Sandin, Johansen and Phillips all on the ice together.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It's not a product of attitude, Kuzy is just naturally careless with the puck

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
With the way he's playing, and the effort he seems to be giving, I seriously wonder whether Ovi even hits 50 or 60 this year. I don't know if I've ever see him so disengaged and stagnant.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
With the way he's playing, and the effort he seems to be giving, I seriously wonder whether Ovi even hits 50 or 60 this year. I don't know if I've ever see him so disengaged and stagnant.
I assume you mean points. He's been decent so far in this game, more engaged than earlier this year.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I assume you mean points. He's been decent so far in this game, more engaged than earlier this year.
I do mean points, and I disagree. That was a nice push to the danger zone there on the Carlson goal but I still see him loafing and standing around so much more then he's ever done.

Also, this game in general, they've gotten in front of the goalie with great passing plays much more then they did the previous 2. Hopefully the gears are starting to finally connect with this sytem.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
I do mean points, and I disagree. That was a nice push to the danger zone there on the Carlson goal but I still see him loafing and standing around so much more then he's ever done.

Also, this game in general, they've gotten in front of the goalie with great passing plays much more then they did the previous 2. Hopefully the gears are starting to finally connect with this sytem.

In this game I would disagree. In the other two for sure, though I attribute some of that to playing on a line that enhances everyone's weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad