GDT: G21: Chocolate City @ Sin City - 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Who do we think they’re scoping
I mean, the most likely trade is probably for Laine for Kuzya but I don't see why the Caps do that unless they think Laine is easier to offload. No way we have the pieces to trade for Gaudreau. Also doesn't fit the age profile.

I cannot imagine we have anything they'd want. No idea what they'd trade for Kuzya, and I'd rather not just give up Mantha just to give him up.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I mean, the most likely trade is probably for Laine for Kuzya but I don't see why the Caps do that unless they think Laine is easier to offload. No way we have the pieces to trade for Gaudreau. Also doesn't fit the age profile.

I cannot imagine we have anything they'd want. No idea what they'd trade for Kuzya, and I'd rather not just give up Mantha just to give him up.
Gaudreau and Laine both are not producing offensively as expected, based on their stats.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Gaudreau and Laine both are not producing offensively as expected, based on their stats.
Well yeah, that's why they'd be buy low type guys. Laine is probably the better buy, I think he has the opportunity to rebound in a fresh environment. The problem is he'd get zero power play time, and that's a big part of his value.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Also, CBJ is god awful. It’s not like they’re a piece away. Maybe they’re trying to dump Laine.

Kuemper bit hard on Eichel going behind net.

Maybe we’ll get a PP at some point?

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Hard to put this on Kuemper when he’s also sick and the team in front of him generated like 10 shots through two periods. Not much interest in giving him any rest this game. Play been at his end the whole game

Reactions: Calicaps

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Hard to put this on Kuemper when he’s also sick and the team in front of him generated like 10 shots through two periods. Not much interest in giving him any rest this game. Play been at his end the whole game
Yeah, I feel like this is a case where he hasn’t been good, but even with him not being good he’s still somehow been one of the “best” Caps tonight, that’s how bad most of the team has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia