GDT: G21: Chocolate City @ Sin City - 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
No info on lines yet....assuming Chucky in net. First line gets lost on the strip before the game and the Caps win 7-2.

FGEltl.gif

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Hoping for “our little engine that could” to take down the defending Champs, in their barn, isn’t a prayer that will get fulfilled.

Add to it that far too many Caps are longing for the Southern California sun and surf they just enjoyed, this seems a sure boat race against the old men.

No chance for a win here.

• Haha
Reactions: Calicaps

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Well that's interesting. What happens in that scenario?? They put him on a regular flight in business class? Or does Ted have a private jet he can just make use of?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Vegas on high alert given Caps earlier win. This will be a tough one. Hope Caps come correct.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
NHL.com projecting Kuemper is in net? If Hunter Shepard was called up, did Lindgren tweak something from that Kings game? I honestly don't like our chances tonight if Kuemper is in net.

They are wrong that Kuzy is centering the 1st line. I hope the Mantha/CMM/Protas line isn't broken up.

Reactions: PlushMinus

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Economy plus if he’s lucky! I bet they would pay a higher class if it was the only option.
I can picture him at the luggage carousel waiting.....

"I'm sorry Mr Shepard, the flight was overbooked so we had to put your goalie gear on another flight. It will be here in about 6 hours. Is there an address we can have it delivered to?"

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Eirikrautha

Well that's interesting. What happens in that scenario?? They put him on a regular flight in business class? Or does Ted have a private jet he can just make use of?
Had a conference in Vancouver, Canada about 7-8 years ago. Wanted to see a game in Canada, so I picked up tickets for the Vancouver/Chicago tilt for the second night I was there. Had a layover in Chicago, and the guy in front of me was checking a stick-bag. Got to talking to him, and he was an AHLer who had been called up and was flying out to the game (sat 3 seats in front of me). Watched his first NHL game the next night (Chi lost, though). It was pretty cool.

Reactions: PlushMinus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad