GDT: G21: Chocolate City @ Sin City - 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAlphas

Apr 29, 2013
Chandler Stephenson is the poster handout tonight...
Last time i was here it was Nate Schmidt.
Vegas is trolling Caps fans hard... :mad:
20231202_184356.jpg

Reactions: um

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Had a conference in Vancouver, Canada about 7-8 years ago. Wanted to see a game in Canada, so I picked up tickets for the Vancouver/Chicago tilt for the second night I was there. Had a layover in Chicago, and the guy in front of me was checking a stick-bag. Got to talking to him, and he was an AHLer who had been called up and was flying out to the game (sat 3 seats in front of me). Watched his first NHL game the next night (Chi lost, though). It was pretty cool.
Wow so he flew economy.

That is a cool story though!

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
The Caps actually look like they had slightly better possession and chances. Just need to keep pushing...

They've been on a perpetual PK for the entire period. Chances of getting shut-out while having under 15 shots on goal is highly likely.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Just saw the 2 Vegas goals. It seems Vegas found a weakness on Kuemper's waist level glove-side. Marchessault/Eichel both beat Kuemper just above his left pad. On another shot Kuemper was beat but the shot missed the net.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Just saw the 2 Vegas goals. It seems Vegas found a weakness on Kuemper's waist level glove-side. Marchessault/Eichel both beat Kuemper just above his left pad. On another shot Kuemper was beat but the shot missed the net.
See my post history...the glove on DK has been weak from the signing of his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad