GDT: G2: Wild at Kings - 8pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Fiala and Kap played that OT amazing for how poorly the first 3 periods went for them. Fiala took Doughty (i think?) into the boards in the defensive zone and took the puck off him and I don't think we gave up the puck the rest of the OT.
I think a lot of people seem to discredit Greenway, but he was a major driver of possession in OT as well.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Is no one going to mention that Brodin is on pace for 56 points this season? Is this the breakout year that he finally becomes the next Lidstrom? :naughty:
I missed some of the thread, but I assumed @Jesus Brodin Would’ve made a comment about it while asking for Hamms

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Gonna get crushed by Vegas, Avs and Blues unless there's some line structure here.

Anyway, 4 points can't get better, let's grab em and run.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
I don't have any access to watch live. But, as 2Pair has said, Natural Stat Trick has the High Danger Scoring Chances at something like 14-2, with none at all for the Kings in periods 2 & 3.

So, a couple of questions for those who watched the game.
1 - Is that fair? I mean about the scoring chances?
2 - If it is, please tell me about the LA goals in Period 2.

Thanks.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Trying to understand why the Wild would be concerned about Vegas or St. Louis. Neither has looked particularly good.

Colorado is on another tier than anyone in the division.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I don't have any access to watch live. But, as 2Pair has said, Natural Stat Trick has the High Danger Scoring Chances at something like 14-2, with none at all for the Kings in periods 2 & 3.

Thanks.

I apparently don’t remember anything currently. Tee second goal was a pinball. I believe it was redirected thrice, or at least twice

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Thanks.

First goal was a bad Bjugstad giveaway, goal side scramble and puck crossed the goal line by 2 inches. 2nd goal was a point shot double deflection. 3rd was 2 on 1 on a 4 on 4 with a bit of a goal crease scramble.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Trying to understand why the Wild would be concerned about Vegas or St. Louis. Neither has looked particularly good.

Colorado is on another tier than anyone in the division.
Reputation entering the season has a larger impact than small sample size in people's minds early in the season.

Where as the Wild had a bubble team reputation by comparison, and just barely scraped by a bad LAK team twice kind of reinforcing that reputation within the same small sample size.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Gonna get crushed by Vegas, Avs and Blues unless there's some line structure here.

Anyway, 4 points can't get better, let's grab em and run.
Please just stop. We know you’re implying that Zuccarello needs to come in and be put on the first line. It’s getting old.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
First goal was a bad Bjugstad giveaway, goal side scramble and puck crossed the goal line by 2 inches. 2nd goal was a point shot double deflection. 3rd was 2 on 1 on a 4 on 4 with a bit of a goal crease scramble.

Thanks. Now, for 2Pair:
How is a 2 on 1 NOT a HDSC?

Something seems strange with the counting?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Talbot looks like a big upgrade over Dub from last year so far. That isn't saying a lot, but it is something.

Reactions: TaLoN

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

Thanks.
The Kings had the same game plan as the 1st game. Throw shit at the net and crash and hope for a bounce. It worked four times over 2 games. They also took advantage of having Carter and Athanasiou out 4x4 against Parise for 2 goals in 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad