GDT: G2: Wild at Kings - 8pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Eriksson Ek, Greenway and Suter were great today. Kaprizov was bad in 2nd period, but other than that he was good.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wathed this morning, fast forwarding a bit too. What a recovery!

Very nice to see Wild being dominant 3 on 3. Kaprizov is a beast there of course, with all ice and space. Made up his error earlier in the game.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Was wondering the same thing.

According to the Hockey Graphs twitter, she's their Editor-in-chief. From their website:
Asmae developed an interest in analytics due to her relentless motivation to convince people that her favorite player, Brad Marchand, is in fact an elite player. When she’s not doing so, she manages the day-to-day operations of Hockey-Graphs, oversees the creative and editorial process, and serves as the blog’s official representative. You can send her an e-mail at [email protected] and follow @asmae_toumi on Twitter.

If it's any conciliation to you guys, I don't think I've ever enjoyed Marchand, and I'm not about to start now.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
One thing I think Guerin’s done a good job of is increasing the behind-the-scenes availability and overall team coverage. He knows that’s important to the fans

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
One thing I think Guerin’s done a good job of is increasing the behind-the-scenes availability and overall team coverage. He knows that’s important to the fans
That appears to be his one real skill. Getting people to like him while doing nothing.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
How about that Zucker trade though?
The best part about that trade is that giving a team like Pittsburgh trade protection on a draft pick is just brutal negotiating. It just might work out in Guerin's favor. Hopefully in a big way.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Someone sum up this game for me. I have streaming and my stream was in-and-out last night, so while I saw some action, it was hard for me to sum up their effort.

Seems to me LA was the better team, and if not for a lucky late goal, we had no business winning that game (same kind of with game 1?).

As I said in another thread, this team seems to be lacking something. I think Zuccarello will help, but I feel like we're missing something. Staal should still be here - but he was no spring chicken. I don't think this team overall is a playoff team.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Someone sum up this game for me. I have streaming and my stream was in-and-out last night, so while I saw some action, it was hard for me to sum up their effort.

Seems to me LA was the better team, and if not for a lucky late goal, we had no business winning that game (same kind of with game 1?).

As I said in another thread, this team seems to be lacking something. I think Zuccarello will help, but I feel like we're missing something. Staal should still be here - but he was no spring chicken.

We were the better team; Fiala and Kaprizov were not as good as Thursday; yes, we got a lucky late goal; compared to all of the other games, it seemed like each team had 7 skaters on the ice.

Reactions: TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad