GDT: G2: Wild at Kings - 8pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I don't see any benefit in a ploy that comes from keeping him off skates completely.
not sure there is a benefit unless its to see what we got in the current crop of bad centers to see which one to bump out before letting him play and pissing people off? seems odd and extemely unlikely. just brainstorming.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
not sure there is a benefit unless its to see what we got in the current crop of bad centers to see which one to bump out before letting him play and pissing people off? seems odd and extemely unlikely. just brainstorming.
They could do all of that while having Rossi practice with the team

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If it was a ploy, they'd have surely come up with one that lets him at least skate on his own.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
As far as Suter/Dumba:

Suter I give the benefit of the doubt. He’s one of the best defenseman in the game over his career. Everything is still there and he’s not slowing by any noticeable amount. Strange year with minimal time to prepare, he’ll get to where he needs to be so not at all concerned. Outside of his misplay is transition, all other flubs can be contributed to the poor ice and the puck not laying well for his to do the thing that makes him most valuable; move the puck in transition.

Dumba looked good to my eyes in the first game. He’s never going to be flawless in his own end but anyone who wants to complain about his defensive game much not watch many other NHL games. He’s a significantly better defender than a lot of players in this league. On offense, I expect him to approach levels we seen in the past. Mostly because of the developing fire power up front teams are not going to be able to account for him as much as they have in the past.

Long story short, Suter I am not at all concerned about and Dumba is a much better overall player than most on this board thinks he is.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Suter is a very good defenseman always has been. Sometimes it looks like he is going through the motions. For the money the Wild are playing I would like to see him play with a little more fire.

Dumba has an elite shot and good offensive skills. He tries to do much 5 on 5 and gets caught up ice and out of position. That is why he needs to be put with Brodin who has the best ability to cover his ass.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Sounds like Rask will be on the top line tonight.

I think we have a center problem :laugh:

Reactions: a79krgm

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm not really back. I haven't had much positive to say about the Wild since the TDL last year. I just popped in to say hello, saw there wasn't a GDT up so I made one.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not really back. I haven't had much positive to say about the Wild since the TDL last year. I just popped in to say hello, saw there wasn't a GDT up so I made one.

Your lineup is great :DD

Been confirmed that Bjugstad has been dumped to 4th, replaced by Rask. Didn't expect him to see top line minutes.

I guess Guerin already feels bad about the Bjugstad and Johansson signings.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

Been confirmed that Bjugstad has been dumped to 4th, replaced by Rask. Didn't expect him to see top line minutes.

Shows how little you pay attention to the team

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

They've played 1 f***ing game :facepalm:

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dumba point per game, upping his trade value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad